How to get early access to Destiny 2 on Playstation 4, Xbox One, or PC? The release date of Destiny has been confirmed; it’s the 6th of September, 2017. You will be able to play the game as soon as it is 12 AM, September 6th in your country. That means that some people will get their hands on the much sought-after game before others. In the guide below, you can find instructions on how to switch your PS4 or Xbox One region to other countries. Thus, you will be able to play Destiny 2 before anyone else does.
How to Play Destiny 2 Early on PC, PS4, Xbox One
How to use VPN to have Early Destiny 2 Access?
If you really can’t wait, and have the urge to be a part of the launch, then there’s a way to have access earlier depending on your location. VPN can help you access the game earlier. For example if you were living on the US east coast and are connected to VPN, you can have an 18-hour early access.
Note: If you have a Steam account and use VPN, you might get banned. Bungie did state that Destiny 2 will not be available on Steam anyway. There are other platforms and vendors that are releasing Destiny 2 earlier.
How to Get Early Access to Destiny 2 on PC/Mac?
- Go to Battle.net’s website.
- Pre-order your Destiny 2 game.
- Sign up with a VPN providers.
- Download and install VPN app on your PC/Mac.
- Connect to a VPN server where Destiny 2 is released first.
- Play Destiny 2 before anyone else.
How to Play Destiny 2 on PS4 Before Anyone Else?
To change you PS4 region, you need to create a new PS4 account. Once that is done purchase a PSN gift card from the same region you created your new PSN account in. The gift cards are found on Ebay, Amazon, and similar online shops.
- First, head over to the Playstation website.
- While filling up the info of your new account, select the region where Destiny 2 is going to be released first. This is very important. You cannot undo/changes later on, so be careful.
- Continue your PSN creation process, you’ll then receive an email from Playstation to confirm your new PSN account.
- There you now finished creating the new PSN account.
- You can also create a new PS Network account on your PS4. Log out of your current Playstation account. Then, select “Create New User”. Follow the same instructions mentioned above.
How to Play Destiny 2 Xbox One Before Anyone Else?
Here’s how you can change your Xbox One region to get early access to games.
- On your Xbox One, go to ‘My Games and Apps’ from the Xbox Home Screen.
- Choose ‘Apps’ -> ‘Settings’.
- Now, select ‘System’ -> ‘Language & Location’.
- Under ‘Location’, choose the region you want.
- Finally, restart your Xbox console.
New Zealand usually, get early access according to time zone, so connect via VPN and play Destiny 2 Early.
Why You Should Be Using VPN When Playing Online
- VPN gets you early access to new releases.
- It also improves connectivity by decreasing latency
- VPN also protects you against DDoS attacks while you are playing online.
- If you want to play against gamers in other regions, you can also use VPN.
Here is a list of the best VPN providers when it comes to online gaming.
Last Updated Today
How to Play Destiny 2 Early – Wrap Up
The sequel to the original Destiny certainly looks like it is going to be one of the games of the year. With VPN, you can get access to Destiny 2 even earlier.