A private browser might seem like the ideal way to surf the internet anonymously. However, it takes more than that to go incognito. To do so without facing any issues, you must make use of a Virtual Private Network. IPVanish has proven itself worthy of being called one of the top VPNs in the world. If you’re wondering how you can obtain an IPVanish subscription, this guide will give you all the details you need to know.
How to Buy an IPVanish Subscription
How to Purchase an IPVanish Subscription
Creating an IPVanish account couldn’t be any easier once you visit their website. The process is pretty straight forward and I’m here to help you out based on what I did to get a subscription. With that said, here’s how you can sign up for one of the top VPNs in the world – IPVanish.
- First, visit IPVanish’s website.
- Click on “Start Now” in order to get redirected to the subscription page.
- This will take you to the payment page.
- Choose your plan based on how long you want the service or whatever suits your budget.
- Next, submit a valid email address and a password of your creation. If you notice above the fields, your email address will be your username upon subscription.
- Scroll further in order to pick your payment method. You can choose between a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Whatever you choose, fill in the details required and hit the green button to confirm.
- Now, an email should be sent to you asking you to verify your credentials. Once you check it out, press on Verify Email.
- When you’ve verified your email address, go back to IPVanish’s website and sign in.
- Now, download their application based on the device you’re using. IPVanish is compatible with a wide range of devices such as iOS, PC, Mac, Android, and more. You just have to click on the icon that represents your platform.
- Install the application and sign in with your IPVanish credentials.
- Finally, you can use IPVanish on your device.
- Here’s how their application looks like. You can see how easy it is.
Why Use IPVanish
IPVanish is a VPN that I personally recommend for users who want blazing fast speeds and great privacy. The service is very cheap compared to what you’ll be getting in return. However, there’s a slight problem constant streamers might face. This VPN is unable to unblock streaming channels like American Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer. This is an issue I’ve been dealing with ever since I subscribed to their service. But, what I’m getting when it comes to other features makes up for it. IPVanish is still considered to be a top choice. So, here’s what you get when you join the millions of IPVanish subscribers out there:
When we mention security, we have to talk about where the VPN comes from. IPVanish is based in the United States. This raises some concerns among users who value their privacy. If you still don’t know this, the US is part of the 5 eyes. You might be afraid of your data being kept for further use by this VPN.
There are law enforcement agencies that might ask the company to hand over data about customers including credit card info, location, or visited websites. However, all of this is not a problem when a VPN like IPVanish adopts a strict zero-logs policy. How are they going to give away any information if none even exists?
IPVanish offers OpenVPN TCP/UDP, L2TP, IPsec, and the least recommended PPTP. You’ll be protecting your device all the time while browsing the web.
What you should also be looking for in a VPN is a Kill Switch feature. Luckily, IPVanish has that within its services. This simple feature will make sure that your true IP address doesn’t leak out if the VPN connection is suddenly terminated.
IPVanish offers more than 1000 servers in 51 countries. You can literally bypass regional restrictions no matter where you reside on the map. We mentioned that it’s unable to unblock US Netflix, Hulu, or BBC iPlayer, but the rest can be obtained with ease. Here’s how IPVanish’s servers are distributed:
- America: Canada, Costa Rica, Brazil, Mexico, and the US.
- Europe: Austria, Croatia, Albania, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Belgium, Bulgaria, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the UK
- Asia: Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates
- Oceania: Australia
- Africa: South Africa
Application and Connections
IPVanish is available on all platforms. You can find clients on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and even Windows Phone as well as Amazon Fire Stick.
What’s more amazing is that the service allows up to 10 simultaneous connections. That’s considered one of the highest connections among all the VPN providers out there.
Their application is pretty straightforward and easy to use. You don’t have to be a tech freak to navigate through the app’s features. All you have to do is sign in, pick a server, and enjoy free internet to the max. One of the best thing about IPVanish is that it offers to pick the best available city and server automatically based on the country of your choosing, just choose the Quick Connect feature.
How to Sign Up for IPVanish – The Conclusion
In general, IPVanish is a great VPN to use. It comes with plenty of simultaneous connections, clients for the major device platforms, strong security, zero logging, and amazing speed. Ever since it debuted, this VPN proved to be a solid VPN provider. You now know how to subscribe to their service. Go ahead and give them a try, they offer a 7-day cash-back policy. If you need more information about IPVanish than what’s provided in this article, check out our own IPVanish Review.