NFL Game Pass blackouts suck
. You basically shell out $124.99 for an NFL GP subscription and only get to watch your favorite team after the game is over. So, where is the fun in that? How can you avoid and bypass these annoying blackout restrictions and gain the ability to watch all the games, playoffs, and even Super Bowl live online in the USA? American citizens only have access to the US NFL GP version which only shows replays of the games. The article below will provide info that will help anybody to register for the International NFL Game Pass, even from within the US and it also explains how to bypass blackouts so you can get ALL games streaming live blackout-free. What you need to do is change your IP address to a country
where NFL Game Pass broadcasts all the games live online. Both VPN and Smart DNS will allow you to do that. Read on for more info on how to bypass NFL blackouts on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, FireStick, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, Chromecast, PS4, or Xbox One
How to Bypass NFL Game Pass Blackouts
Simply follow these steps we’ve listed below to avoid NFL blackout restrictions:
- Sign up with a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN app to your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device.
- Next, connect to a VPN server in a region where NFL blackouts do not apply.
- Make sure you’re always connected to a VPN server when you want to watch live football games.
While ExpressVPN are the best VPN service to bypass NFL blackouts at the moment, they aren’t the only one. Below you can find a detailed review of each VPN provider.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to get NFL Game Pass outside USA using VPN
A virtual private network, aka VPN, can reroute all your internet traffic through a foreign server. This way, you’ll appear to be living in a country were the full NFL game pass is available. You’ll also unblock blackouts on NBA League Pass and MLB.tv. VPN will allow you to do even more.
- VPN grants you the ability to go online anonymously, fending off any websites that try to track you.
- With VPN, you get to encrypt all your outgoing internet data. Thus, you get protection from online spies and hackers.
- VPN lets you change and hide your IP address.
- VPN works well even if your ISP implements DNS hijacking and Transparent proxies.
Note that if the device you are trying to watch the NFL games on does not have a VPN client, you’ll need to install VPN on a VPN capable router.
Proper VPN providers, such as Express VPN, will supply you with VPN apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. You’ll also have a comprehensive list of servers from around the world to choose from. This is important as you want to choose a country that does not have a blackout, such as Mexico.
How to Watch all NFL Games online using Smart DNS Proxies
Smart DNS proxies alternatively grant you access to NFL game pass and the likes where ever you might live. Proxies only redirect some chunks of your traffic and not all of it. Smart DNS list of benefits includes more.
- Smart DNS works on almost all devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation, Xbox, Smart TV, and Blu-ray players.
- Your internet speed will remain the same when using Smart DNS.
- Smart DNS proxies allow you to unlock geoblocked content from various regions at the same time. Therefore, you can watch NFL Game Pass and American Netflix at the same time for example.
- With Smart DNS, your local IP address is kept unchanged which means you can still access all the content that’s exclusively available in your region.
- DNS hijacking or Transparent proxies render Smart DNS useless. Make sure your ISP does not use such policies before installing Smart DNS.
In case you are looking for a dependable Smart DNS provider, check out Unlocator. Unlocator offers a free one week trial, videos and guides to facilitate the setup procedure, and around 120 unlocked streaming websites.
NFL Game Pass in a nutshell
NFL Game Pass is an online package that broadcasts all the NFL season games online, including Playoffs and Super Bowl, is available on the following devices:
- Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Smart TV
- Xbox One
Full NFL Team List
The full list of the National Football League teams includes:
- Chicago Bears
- Arizona Cardinals
- Green Bay Packers
- New York Giants
- Detroit Lions
- Washington Redskins
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Philadelphia Eagles
- St. Louis Rams
- San Fransisco 49ers
- Cleveland Browns
- Indianapolis Colts
- Dallas Cowboys
- Oakland Raiders
- New England Patriots
- Tennessee Titans
- Denver Broncos
- Minnesota Vikings
- Miami Dolphins
- Atlanta Falcons
- New Orleans Saints
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Carolina Panthers
- Baltimore Ravens
- Houston Texans
The Bottom Line – NFL blackouts fixed
The choice between Smart DNS or VPN to get access to NFL Game Pass comes down to your own preferences. Both solution form feasible ways to bypass geographic restrictions. In case you need additional clarifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the comment section below.