No matter what you are trying to achieve back in Canada while you’re abroad can be managed by connecting to a Canada VPN server. Remember that connecting to one will grant you access to an unrestricted internet and provide you with the online security you need.
Canada VPN Server
Canada VPN Server – Summary
Here’s a brief overview of some decent VPN providers with Canadian servers:
How to Connect to a Canada VPN Server?
If you are looking to connect to the internet through an IP address in Canada, you’re going to have to connect to a Canadian VPN server. While there are many ways you can achieve that target, subscribing to a premium VPN service will provide you with an incredibly more convenient and secure means of fulfilling your goal. A VPN is software that serves as a secure method for the transmission of data. The software will route your requests through a server in Canada. This represents the only way you’ll appear to be browsing the web from Canada. You’ll be provided with a Canadian IP address, which means that you’re now considered to be located within Canada.
- Firstly, you need to subscribe to a reliable VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application on the device you are using.
- Create a VPN account and launch the application on your device.
- A list of servers will pop up, look for the ones located in Canada and connect to one.
- Now, you appear to be connecting to the internet as a Canadian local.
- With a Canadian IP address, you get all the privileges of a Canadian resident.
Why Need a Canada VPN Server?
Other than being able to browse the web as a Candian local and access the content you desire, connecting to a Canada VPN server enhances your online security. Generally, a virtual private network is your ticket to a safer online experience full of privacy and anonymity. Also, you should know that hackers, government facilities and other snoopers won’t be able to get their hands on your data no matter how hard they try. Many are the reasons that prompt online users to connect to a Canadian VPN server, you can read and learn all about them below.
Access Geo-restricted Content
If you’re a Canadian who is living abroad, you might experience a hard time trying to access content from back home. However, connecting to a Canada VPN server would only make you eligible to access the content you seek.
If you’re let’s say an Internet entrepreneur, and you want to follow up on your marketing campaigns in Canada, connecting to a Canadian VPN server is the only safe way of achieving that goal. With a Canadian IP address, you have the freedom and ability to surf the Internet and access bank accounts as if you are located in Canada.
Surf the Web Anonymously
Being connected to the internet through a Canadian server will make you appear as a different person in a different location. You’ll have a new identity. The online activities you pursue are no longer attributed to you. When you connect to a VPN, you create a secure and encrypted tunnel between your device and the Canadian VPN server. You’ll appear to be browsing the web as a fellow Canadian instead of having your true identity revealed.
Protect your Data
After the VPN reroutes your traffic through a Canadian VPN server, your data practically doesn’t make any sense to anyone who tries to gain access to it. Neither your ISP nor government can monitor or find out what you’re doing online. Hackers would also have a hard time trying to decipher your data. Connecting to a VPN would protect it and keep it out of harm’s way.
Best Canada VPN Server
The importance of owning a VPN has increased drastically during the times of restrictions and low security. We hear about Candian expats, travelers, and even international users complaining about their inability to access content from Canada. Getting hacked, spied on, and monitored are also major concerns. Little did these online users know that they can get the best of both worlds: online freedom and security by connecting to a VPN service provider. Below, you will get to know how to find the best VPN to get a Canada VPN server.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for you to connect to a Canada VPN server. This provider delivers fantastic speeds and provides excellent security. ExpressVPN’s apps have a kill switch feature that blocks all non-VPN traffic should the connection ever drop. The company also makes use of OpenVPN with 256-bit AES encryption to ensure the highest levels of security.
The provider operates a large network of servers spread and distributed in 94 countries. Meaning you can spoof your IP address to any place across the globe. It’s worth mentioning that all servers use shared IPs. This means you can share an IP address with hundreds of other users. ExpressVPN offers 24/7 customer service as well as a 30-day money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose when you subscribe to ExpressVPN’s services. Read our full ExpressVPN review here.
- ExpressVPN has Canada servers in:
- It has user-friendly and very secure apps.
- Fast speeds throughout the server network
- Split tunneling feature (for Mac OS, Windows, and routers)
- Works with Netflix and other streaming services
- Its company is based outside of the Five Eyes Alliance.
- ExpressVPN makes use of tough military grade protocols to protect data.
- There are over 1000 super-fast servers distributed in over 90 countries
- You get unlimited downloading and a super fast connection for streaming with ExpressVPN.
NordVPN is yet another great VPN for you to use in order to connect to a Canada VPN server. The provider is headquartered in Panama, which is great news for the privacy-conscious. This is a no logs VPN service provider with a clean track record. NordVPN has user-friendly apps for all platforms and operating systems. Moreover, NordVPN offers double-VPN servers, Tor-over-VPN servers, as well as ad blocking and advanced leak protection settings.
The double VPN encrypts users’ data twice instead of once for higher security levels. NordVPN has over 5,200 servers in 61 countries, as well as different specialty servers for different use cases. Customer support encourages users to want to make use of Nord’s services. As we said, NordVPN is one of the most secure VPNs you can choose. Read the full review here.
- The company operates many servers in Canada:
- NordVPN is based in Panama, which means it is perfect for privacy-conscious users as there is a zero logs policy.
- The company offers great customer service and a 30-money back guarantee.
- There are very good encryption, CyberSec anti-malware protection, WiFiSec auto-WiFi protection, and a system Kill switch.
- NordVPN works with Netflix and other streaming services.
BulletVPN makes for an excellent choice for a provider in terms of unblocking content and providing you with the security you need. This provider may not be as experienced as other long-lasting VPNs in the industry, it remains one of the best VPNs you can get your hands on. BulletVPN runs a decent network of servers spread in 30 countries.
Moreover, BulletVPN employes industry standard encryption protocols to ensure that security and privacy standards are maintained. Plus, their servers are never overloaded. In fact, The company also uses premium grade carrier lines to provide the highest speeds possible. Lastly, BulletVPN has user-friendly apps for all platforms and devices. Read more about BulletVPN review here.
- BulletVPN operates servers in :
- Military-grade encryptions and the latest VPN protocols
- Allows P2P torrenting which is amazing
- The VPN is also a great choice for unblocking streaming services.
- The provider offers a free Smart DNS feature, a kill Switch, and 24/7 customer support.
Surfshark is an interesting newcomer to the VPN market. Although it hasn’t been long, Surfshark has shown a lot of promise with some locations, speed, security, and support. Surfshark is based in the British Virgin Islands, where retention laws don’t exist. While it’s only been around six months, Surfshark is expected to make it as one of the top providers in the VPN industry.
Surfshark’s features are pretty decent. The company has a built-in killswitch and split tunneling. Surfshark has over 500 servers in 50 countries, which is pretty impressive considering the little time it has been around. Additionally, Surfshark offers live chat and email support. Read more about Surfshark in this review.
- Surfshark has servers in
- Surfshark has a no-logs policy and has a kill switch feature.
- There are no leaks or viruses detected with Surfshark.
- It is based in The British Virgin Islands, away from the 14 Prying Eyes.
- The company offers secure tunneling protocols such as IKEv2 and OpenVPN.
- You can benefit from Surfshark’s Camouflage Mode.
IPVanish is probably the world’s fastest VPN service. At least that’s what its website says. This provider offers secure and private connections for its users and provides them with high-speed connections for them to be able to enjoy an unrestricted internet. With IPVanish, all your devices are protected. There’s this 360-degree protection against hackers and snoopers that IPVanish makes use of.
Moreover, IPVanish offers unlimited bandwidth, which means users can enjoy its features all the time while they are online. Based in the United States, IPVanish is a VPN with a solid reputation in the VPN industry. The company claims to be the only Top Tier VPN service on the market for boasting more than 500 servers located in over 60 countries. Get more information about IPVanish in this review.
- IPVanish has servers in:
- The company offers 24/7 live chat support and P2P support.
- With IPVanish you get, Multi-Platform Protection, Unlimited Bandwidth, 256-Bit AES Encryption, and Anonymous Torrenting.
- No Logs are kept with IPVanish.
- Geo-Locked Content Access
- 10 simultaneous device connections.
- A kill switch for Windows and MacOS.
VyprVPN is a great VPN in terms of performance and security. As a matter of fact, it has become a certified no logs VPN provider, with a full third-party verification audit. Also, it is based in Switzerland, which is conveniently one of the best jurisdictions for privacy. The company makes use of the OpenVPN protocol with 256-bit AES encryption, which will allow users to easily get around VPN blocks. This makes VyprVPN a great choice for those who want to connect to a Canada VPN server. Get more information about this VPN in this VyprVPN review.
- Vypr VPN has servers in Toronto
- This provider is independently audited to prove that they keep no logs.
- Has easy-to-use apps for every device.
- VyprVPN is capable of defeating throttling.
- This provider uses multiple protocols for encryption.
Canada VPN Server – Final Words
Connecting to a Canada VPN server makes bypassing geo-restrictions and unblocking Canadian websites possible. Are you missing out on Canada’s Netflix where you are abroad? Are you outside Canada for business and can’t access your accounts from back home? Can’t live without watching Global TV? Connecting to a Canada UK server is all you are ever going to need.
No matter what you are doing outside Canada, you must care about your online privacy and security as much as you care about accessing Canadian content. We have listed some of the best VPNs you can use to connect to a Canada VPN server. All of these listed above are highly advanced privacy tools that will not only enable you to bypass internet borders to access restricted content for Canada but also improve your online security status. Which VPN are you going to choose? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Canada VPN Server
Description: ExpressVPN is a highly reliable, functioning, and secure VPN service provider that seamlessly unblocks content.
Access blocked content