How to stream the ABC channel on Kodi live? ABC, or American Broadcasting Corporation, is one of the USA’s most popular channels. With TV shows such as The Good Doctor, America This Morning, The Doctor OZ Show, The View, The Chew, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and many others, ABC TV has amazed a huge following over the years. Naturally, fans of these TV series would want to stream them on their PC, Mac, Android TV, Xbox One, Raspberry Pi, and FireStick as well. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to watch ABC on Kodi using the USTVNow addon.
How to Watch ABC on Kodi Live?
How to Watch ABC TV on Kodi – Use VPN
While the USTVNow Kodi addon I will show you how to install below is free, it might not work for you due to geo-restrictions. In other words, many official Kodi addons are geoblocked in certain regions such as USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. To bypass these geoblocks you need to spoof your online location using VPN. Here are some of the features you get out of using VPN with Kodi.
- Your ISP might ban particular Kodi addons. This means even if you have setup the add-on as required, you will not be able to access any of its live streams unless you use VPN.
- Some Kodi addons are geo-restricted. That means unless you connect to a VPN server, you will get blocked.
- Your ISP might be throttling your Internet speed when you’re watching live streams on Kodi. That means you will suffer from a lot of buffering. VPN helps you rectify that.
- By using VPN, you get to browse the web anonynmously without having to worry that someone might be spying on your online activities.
ExpressVPN are by far the best VPN you can use with Kodi. Here are the best VPN providers you can use with Kodi in 2019.
Last Updated 2 Days Ago
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Create a Free USTV Now Account
The first thing you need to do is create your free USTV Now account. Follow these instructions carefully.
- Head over to the USTV Now website. Click on ‘Sign Up’.
- This will take to the USTV Now registration page. Enter your email address and click ‘Sign Up’. Do not use the Facebook or Gmail options.
- On the next page, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your new password, first and last name, as well as your country. Do not choose USA.
- Check the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions’.
- Go to your email’s inbox to confirm your new USTV Now account.
- You can now use your account to watch free live US channels on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, PC, or Mac.
How to Watch ABC on Kodi 17 Krypton
In order to be able to stream ABC, FOX, CBS, PBS, CW, and NBC free live on Kodi, you have to install the USTV Now addon. Carefully follow these steps.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official USTVNow add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
How to Stream ABC TV on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to Videos -> Add-Ons
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Get more.
- Choose USTVNow.
- Click Install.
- An ‘Add-On Enabled’ notification will appear.
- Go back to Videos -> Add-Ons and click on USTVNow.
How to Watch American ABC TV on Kodi Live – Final Thoughts
The USTVNow addons is an official Kodi plugin. It is completely safe to use. Not only do you get to watch ABC on your Kodi-enabled device, you also get other top live American channels such as FOX, CBS, PBS, and CW.