How to setup Flixnet addon on Kodi 17.3 Krypton? Flixnet is an unofficial Kodi plugin that allows users to watch videos on their FireStick, computer, or Android device. It’s very similar to other third-party Kodi addons such as Exodus, Elysium, and Covenant. In this tutorial, you can find instructions that will help you install FlixNet on Kodi 17 Krypton as well as earlier Kodi versions such as Jarvis.
How to Install FlixNet on Kodi 17 Krypton
Install FlixNet on Kodi – First Step
First, let us say that we are in no shape responsible for any actions you carry out online. The guide below is intended for educational purposes only. Your actions are your sole responsibility. In the event that you get a DMCA or copyright infringement notice from your ISP, you’re on your own. It is always advised to connect to a VPN server whenever you go online. By using virtual private network, you can browse the web anonymously.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
BulletVPN are the best Kodi VPN service you can use with Kodi. This is mainly because their VPN apps are optimized to work with Kodi. You could, however, also sign up with other VPN providers as well.
How to Install FlixNet on Kodi Krypton 17
In case you have already updated your Kodi build to Krypton, use these instructions to setup FlixNet on Kodi.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/”.
- Name it ‘JesusBox’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> JesusBox.
- Select repository.jesusboxtv-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the JesusBox Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> FlixNet and press install.
- Wait until you see FlixNet Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including FlixNet, will appear here.
How to Install FlixNet Kodi Addon (Jarvis)
Follow this guide to setup the Flixnet Kodi add-on if you are currently using Kodi Jarvis.
- First, go to System -> File Manager.
- Click on ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’ and the enter the following: http://maverickrepo.net
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and enter: Maverick
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ -> JesusBox-> repository.jesusboxtv-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the ‘JesusBox Repo Enabled’ notification box.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> ‘JesusBox Repo’ -> Video Addons -> FlixNet -> Install.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> FlixNet.
Get FlixNet Addon on Kodi – Extra Info
If you haven’t yet installed Kodi on your streaming device. Follow one of the guides below.
How to Install FlixNet Kodi Addon?
There you have it. The guide above should suffice if you’re looking for a way to FlixNet to your video addons on either Kodi 17 or Kodi 16. In some cases, the URL of the JesusBox repo might change. That means that the tutorial might not work at the some point in the future.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.