How to setup Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton? Fusion was one of the best source of addons you can install on Kodi 17. In this tutorial, you can find easy-to-follow instructions on how to install Fusion on Kodi 17.1 Krypton. The steps listed below work on PC, Mac, Android, Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, or any other device you have setup Kodi on.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton
Install Fusion on Kodi 17 – First Step
If you haven’t yet installed Kodi on your streaming device. Follow one of the guides below. In case you already setup Kodi 17 Krypton, you can skip right to the next step.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17 Addon Krypton Guide
Setting up Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton differs a little bit from the procedure needed for Jarvis or earlier Kodi builds. Follow these steps to install Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://fusion.tvaddons.co/”.
- Name it ‘Fusion’ and click ‘OK’.
How to Install Video Add-Ons on Kodi 17 Krypton
In the instructions below, we used the USTVNow addon, but you can use the same procedure to install other video addons as well.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
Best VPN for Kodi
Depending on your current country of residence, some Kodi addons might be geoblocked. To bypass these geo-restrictions, you need to use VPN with Kodi. Here are some of the benefits you get out of using VPN.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I’d definitely recommend using IPVanish with Kodi, given that they have optimized their apps to work as smooth as possible with Kodi addons. They also have a 7-day refund policy just in case you’re not overly convinced. Here’s my list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2017.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton?
Some might find the steps needed to add Fusion to Kodi 17.1 a bit more complicated than Kodi 16.1 or earlier builds. However, you will get accustomed to the new skin and setup after a while. If you need any help installing Fusion on Kodi 17 Krypton, please let me know by leaving a comment below.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.