Finding live sports streams on Kodi is easy thank to hundreds of third-party sports addons. However, if you wish to watch a replay of a football, soccer, basketball, or baseball game, things aren’t that easy. Sports replay plugins for Kodi are pretty hard to find. That’s where Project D comes in. This is an addon that specialized in sports replays. Most past sports events are covered. In order to install Project D on your PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, or OSMC, follow the steps I’ve listed below.
How to Install Project D on Kodi 17 Krypton
Installing Project D on Kodi – Beware!
Using VPN basically prevents your ISP from tracking your online activities. Whether that is browsing, streaming, or downloading. While we hold no responsibility over the actions you carry out online, we do encourage you to use VPN in order to keep your online activities to yourself. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi. If you want to prevent potential eavesdroppers from spying on what you’re doing online, you have to install VPN. Otherwise, your privacy will be exposed.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, BulletVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018.
How to Install Project D on Kodi 17.3
Follow the steps below to add Project D to your program addons on Kodi 17.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://repo.projectdaddon.com/”.
- Name it ‘Project D’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Project D
- Select repository.projectd-x.x.x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Project D Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Project D.
- Wait until you see the Project D Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the program addons you install, including Project D, will appear here.
How to Install Project D on Kodi – Final Thoughts
So, if you wish to watch a replay of a certain sports event on Kodi, Project D is your best bet. In case you cannot find what you’re looking for in this addon, you probably won’t find it anywhere else. If you wish to stay on the safe side while using Kodi to watch live TV streams, we advise you to always connect to a VPN server first.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.