How to setup Sub Zero on Kodi for FireStick, Android TV Box, OMSC, PC, or Mac? The Sub Zero addon is a great plugin for movie fans. It has various movie sections, a kids section, as well as a TV show category. A lot of the movie links are in 1080p full HD too. So, if you’re looking for a way to install Sub Zero on Kodi 17.3 Krypton, follow the instructions listed below.
How to Install Sub Zero Kodi 17 Krypton Addon
Stay Safe – Use VPN
In certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany you might get a copyright infringement notice from your ISP if you watch or download pirated material online when using Sub Zero or similar Kodi 17 Krypton addons. While we hold no responsibility over such notices, we do encourage you to use VPN in order to keep your online activities to yourself. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017.
Last Updated Yesterday
How to Install Sub Zero on Kodi 17.3
Follow the steps below to add Sub Zero to your video addons on Kodi 17.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://mwiz.co.uk/repo”.
- Name it ‘MWiz’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> MWiz
- Select repository.merlin.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Merlin Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Sub Zero.
- Wait until you see the Sub Zero Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ -> Video Addons from the left hand column.
- All the program addons you install, including Sub Zero, will appear here.
How to Install Sub Zero Addon on Kodi – Final Thoughts
Although the Sub Zero add-on is relatively still new, we can see its popularity quickly rising. It’s well worth installing on Kodi. If you wish to stay on the safe side while using Kodi to watch live TV streams, we advise you to always connect to a VPN server first.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.