Is SALTS safe and legal? Stream All The Sources is a Kodi addon that allows you to watch top American movies and TV shows. Along with Exodus and Alluc, it is one of the most used Kodi addons. In this tutorial, you can find info about Salts’ potential legal and safety issues in UK, USA, Australia, or Canada. You can also find instructions on how to install SALTS Kodi addon on PC, Mac, Android, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Nvidia Shield.
Is SALTS Kodi Addon Legal and Safe?
Is SALTS Legal?
Whether using SALTS Kodi addon is illegal or not mainly depends on your country of residence. In countries where piracy laws are strict, such as UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France or Australia, streaming movies from pirated sites can actually get you in legal trouble. You might end up having to pay some sort of compensation to copyright holders. Many of the movies and TV shows you can stream via SALTS come from such sites. Hence, either stop using SALTS all together, or use VPN to watch movies and TV shows anonymously. Neither your ISP nor copyright trolls can eavesdrop on what your online activity as long as your are connected to a VPN server.
Use VPN to Stream SALTS Anonymously
Using VPN basically provides you with online anonymity. Nobody will be able to trace what you are doing online. Whether that is browsing sites, streaming videos, or downloading torrents. If you want to avoid getting a DMCA copyright infringement notices in your email inbox, you have to use Kodi with VPN. It’s as simple as that. Here’s how to setup a VPN connection to stream movies/TV shows on SALTS anonymously.
- Sign up with a VPN provider that takes your online privacy seriously. IPVanish is a good example.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Connect to a VPN server after you launch the VPN app.
- You can now stream movies via Kodi safe in the knowledge that nobody’s eavesdropping on you.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons such as Netflix, Hulu, NBC Sports, BBC iPlayer, or ITV.
IPVanish do not keep logs of your browsing activities. That makes them the perfect candidate to protect your online anonymity. Other VPN providers you can use to watch SALTS anonymously are listed below.
Is SALTS Safe?
In terms of online safety, you should always attempt to keep your Kodi as safe and secure as possible. Do not install dubious Kodi addons. They might contain malicious malware or even viruses. Having said that, SALTS is safe to use. It does not differ much from other popular Kodi add-ons such as Exodus or Alluc. So, the device you install SALTS on is not under any malicious malware threat.
How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon?
In order to add SALTS to your Kodi video addons, follow these instructions.
- First, go to System -> File Manager.
- Click on ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’ and the enter the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and enter: fusion
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Choose ‘fusion’ -> ‘English’.
- Click on ‘repository.tknorris.release-x.x.x.zip’ to install it.
- Now, from the home screen, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Install from repository’.
- Choose ‘tknorris Release Repository’ -> ‘Video Addons’.
- Then, select ‘Stream All Sources’ and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> SALTS.
Is SALTS Safe and Legal to Use – The Bottom Line
Don’t take your online privacy for granted. Using SALTS or similar Kodi addons could potentially get you in legal trouble. In order stay on the safe side, and use SALTS to watch movies and TV shows via SALTS anonymously, always use VPN with Kodi.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.