How to install the Phoenix Kodi 17 Krypton addon? Phoenix was a third-party Kodi addon. It allowed users to watch a variety of videos on their Kodi media players. The Phoenix Kodi addon is no longer available.
How to Install Phoenix Kodi 17 Addon
HOW TO INSTALL Phoenix KODI 17 ADDON? KRYPTON GUIDE
The developer of the Phoenix addon has called it quits. The Phoenix Kodi add-on is officially dead. If you’re looking for Phoenix alternative Kodi addons, take a look at this list below.
- iPlayer WWW
- NFL GamePass
- Fox Sports Go
How to Install Addons on Kodi 17 Krypton
Follow these instructions to setup video addons on Kodi:
- Launch your Kodi app
- From the left-hand column, click on ‘Addons’.
- From there, select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Scroll through the list and click on the video addon you wish to install.
- On the next screen, select ‘Install’.
- Wait until you see the Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install will appear here.
- Launch the addon you have just installed and enjoy your videos on Kodi.
Was Phoenix Kodi 17 Addon Legal to Use?
In some countries, such as USA, UK, Australia, or Canada, there is a possibility that you can get into legal trouble for using 3rd-party Kodi addons. You certainly don’t want your ISP or copyright trolls eavesdropping on what you are doing online. This includes your streaming activities on Kodi via addons such as Velocity. Using VPN, aka virtual private network, with Kodi is the best way to achieve online anonymity and watch anything you want online without getting caught.
Best VPN for Kodi
When you connect to a VPN server, your real IP address is masked. Additionally, all of your Internet traffic is encrypted. Your ISP will not be able to detect what sites you are visiting, files you are downloading, or movies you are watching online. On top of all that, you can unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons with VPN.
- Sign up with a VPN provider that takes your online privacy seriously. IPVanish is a good example.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Connect to a VPN server after you launch the VPN app.
- You can now stream movies via Kodi safe in the knowledge that nobody’s eavesdropping on you.
The fact that IPVanish do not keep logs of your browsing activities makes them the perfect Kodi VPN. Other VPN providers you can use to browse the web anonymously are listed below.
How to Install Phoenix Kodi 17 Krypton Addon?
Using third-party Kodi addons such as Phoenix, Alluc, SALTS, Exodus can be considered illegal in some regions. It’s always best to only use official Kodi addons.