Have you ever got stuck in an Ultimate Team Rivals showdown? Do you feel like FIFA 19 is no longer fun or even playable? Even though you have the maximum amount of green bars in the pre-game screen, the game is still subject to annoying lags. Well, don’t you worry. No one will be scoring any sudden goals anymore while you’re unable to do anything. Here’s how you fix FIFA 19’s lag issue.
How to Fix FIFA 19 Lag
About Game Lags
Game lag is the result of two main factors. You either have a slow computer or your internet connection is very slow. While playing online, a slow connection might affect a multiplayer game in super frustrating ways. This occurs when your computer can’t process the incoming data in real-time. The worst part of this fact is that you’re not the only one affected by this. If your game lags, you’ll ruin whatever multiplayer match at hand.
This is common amongst wireless connections. Your system may not send and receive enough data to keep up with others who have a faster connection. The lag will produce some choppy frame rates and cause a delay between your input and what happens on the screen. Take FIFA 19 for instance, if you press “Shoot”, you might not even have the ball with you as you’re stuck in a certain place while the game was still ongoing.
Best Solution? A VPN
A VPN has a lot of benefits to offer. Gamers will be able to play online without having to worry about any latencies. No more lags and you get to protect yourself from DDoS attacks as well. Oh, by the way, a VPN can change your online location. Once you do that, you’ll be able to appear in other countries and challenge different players around the world.
With that said, here’s how a VPN can benefit your gaming experience:
- Choose a speedy network.
- Get region-exclusive games
- No latencies and lags.
- Avoid internet throttling by ISP.
- High-level security and privacy.
- Switch to other servers.
- Avoid FIFA 19 error pop-up message.
How to Fix FIFA 19 Lag Issue
The process is very easy to go through. Just follow the steps below and you’ll check your Ping in no time”
Check Ping on Windows
- Click the Search icon (magnifying glass) in the bottom left-hand corner and type “cmd” into the search bar.
- Select the Command Prompt app – it will be at the top of the list of search results as the best match.
- Click on the icon to open the program (a black box will appear)
- Type in: ping easo.ea.com.
Check Ping on Mac
- On the home screen, open the Spotlight search tool and type “Network Utility” in the search bar.
- Double click the Network Utility app to open it.
- Select the Ping tab and then type the address easo.ea.com.
Using a VPN
With that out of the way, here’s how you can solve the lag issue on FIFA 19:
- Sign up with a credible VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN client on your device.
- Sign in with your VPN credentials.
- Connect to a server located close to your current location.
- When you establish a VPN connection, re-check the Ping status.
- Ping time is reduced.
Best VPN for FIFA 19
Your FIFA 19 online experience will be a lot better when you operate with ExpressVPN. It has servers scattered all around the world with high speed and amazing performances. When you’re connected with this VPN, you won’t have to worry anymore about any latency occurring during a FIFA match. Want to know more about best VPNs for FIFA 19? Take a quick look at the following table.
Last Updated Yesterday
Additional Tips to Solve Lag Issues
Here are other top points that you need to remember and set it up before playing FIFA 19:
- Adjust these settings for FIFA 19:
- Resolution = Low
- Render Quality = Low
- Anti-Aliasing = Off
- Frame Rate Limit = No Limit On FPS
- DirectX = DirectX 11
- Update your Nvidia or AMD drivers to latest.
- Adjust windows for best performance and not for best quality.
- Assign high priority to FIFA 19 via task manager.
- Ask ISP for special gaming pools assistance.
- Turn of WI-Fi on other connected devices.
- Use Ethernet instead of a wireless network.
- Close any application that takes up to much Ram.
- Close the following if active in the background.
- Antivirus upgrades.
- Windows Updates.
- Torrent clients.
- Download Managers.
There you have it. These are other factors to consider if you’re looking for some smooth online game experience.
Avoid FIFA 19 Lag – Summing Up
Lags and latencies are pretty annoying for hardcore gaming fans. Imagine yourself stuck at the same place while your opponent is free to do anything they want as you just stand there. Opponents won’t care if the game isn’t fun, all that gamers care about is rankings. So, if you’re not present due to game lags, the match doesn’t stop. Now you have a solution. Go on and show them who’s the real Ultimate Team Rival.