How to install SALTS Kodi addon? Stream All the Sources is one of the best Kodi XBMC addons. It offers an impressive library of the most popular movies and TV shows. For some, the SALTS Kodi addon is even better than Exodus. Learn how to install SALTS Kodi addon by following this setup guide. Configure SALTS Kodi add-on Amazon Fire Stick, Nvidia Shield, PC, Mac, Chromecast, or any other Android TV box.
How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon Guide
How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon?
Follow the instructions below to setup up SALTS on Kodi XBMC.
- First, go to System -> File Manager.
- Click on ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’ and the enter the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and enter: fusion
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Choose ‘fusion’ -> ‘English’.
- Click on ‘repository.tknorris.release-x.x.x.zip’ to install it.
- Now, from the home screen, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Install from repository’.
- Choose ‘tknorris Release Repository’ -> ‘Video Addons’.
- Then, select ‘Stream All Sources’ and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> SALTS.
Is SALTS Kodi Addon Legal to Use?
I have covered the legal issues surrounding the usage of SALTS addons in detail. In order not to get into any potential legal trouble, stream movies and TV shows via SALTS anonymously. You can setup a virtual private network a.k.a VPN to do so. VPN encrypts your Internet traffic and mask your IP address. Therefore, achieve online anonymity. Nobody can trace what you are watching on Kodi.
Watch SALTS Kodi Addon Anonymously with VPN
When you connect to a VPN server, you practically block ISPs, government agencies, and copyright trolls from tracing what you are streaming and from where. Whether that is watching movies and TV shows via Alluc, Exodus, Gensis, or any other Kodi addon. If you want to avoid getting a DMCA copyright infringement notices, you have to use VPN with Kodi. Otherwise, your privacy is compromised. Here’s how you can setup VPN to watch movies/TV shows on SALTS anonymously.
- Sign up with a VPN provider that takes your online privacy seriously. IPVanish is a good example.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Connect to a VPN server after you launch the VPN app.
- You can now stream movies via Kodi safe in the knowledge that nobody’s eavesdropping on you.
- VPN also allows you to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons such as Netflix, Hulu, NBC Sports, BBC iPlayer, or ITV.
IPVanish do not keep logs of your browsing activities. That makes them the perfect candidate to protect your online anonymity. Other VPN providers you can use to watch SALTS anonymously are listed below.
How to Install SALTS Kodi Addon – Conclusion
That’s all you need to know about how to install SALTS on Kodi. Keep in mind you have to use VPN with Kodi in case you reside in UK, USA, Australia, Canda, and other countries with strict privacy laws. Otherwise, there is a potential that you might end up tangled in unwanted legal issues.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming.