How to stream 2016 Four Nations Final live online? Kangaroos vs Kiwis will battle it out for this year’s Four Nation Finals. The game will take place at Anfield Road in Liverpool on the 20th of November, 2016. The Four Nations 2016 Final will be broadcasted on many streaming channels worldwide. In this help guide, you can learn how to unblock these free channels and watch Australia vs New Zealand Final free live on Android, iOS, PC, Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, or Smart TV.
Watch Four Nations Final 2016 Free Stream Live
Four Nations Final 2016 Streaming Channels – Australia vs New Zealand
Stream 2016 Four Nations Final Free Online with VPN
Australians will be able to watch Four Nations free online on Channel 9. Unfortunately for rugby fans in other region, Nine Network is geoblocked. Thankfully, you can use VPN to obtain an Australian IP address and ultimately watch 4 Nations final 2016 free live online on Nine Network.
- Sign up with a VPN provider that offers its users Australian VPN servers.
- Download, install, and launch the VPN app on Android, PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPhone.
- Connect to an Australian VPN server.
- Open the Nine Network app or visit the Channel 9 website.
- Watch 2016 Four Nations free live online.
I suggest using ExpressVPN to stream the 4 Nations final online as they have the fastest Australian VPN servers. However, you can also use any of the following top VPN services to bypass regional restrictions as well.
Last Updated Yesterday
Watch 4 Nations 2016 Final Free Live Online with Smart DNS Proxies
You can use Smart DNS proxies to access geo-restricted content from around the world as well. The Smart DNS service I use allows me to watch BBC iPlayer outside UK.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all streaming devices. Stream 2016 Four Nations on PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV 4, Fire TV Stick, Smart TV, or Roku.
- Your public IP address does not change when using Smart DNS.
- No need to download or install any additional software to make it work.
Unlocator is the best Smart DNS proxy service you could use to watch the 2016 Four Nations rugby event live online. Their free 7-day trial gives you the chance to stream Australia vs Scotland as well as England vs New Zealand for free.
Four Nations 2016 Full Schedule
- Australia v Scotland (8pm) – Friday 28 October, Lightstream Stadium, Hull.
- England v New Zealand (2:30pm) – Saturday 29 October, John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield.
- England v Scotland (5:30pm) – Saturday 5 November, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- New Zealand v Australia (8pm) – Saturday 5 November, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- New Zealand v Scotland (8pm) – Friday 11 November, Zebra Claims Stadium, Workington.
- England v Australia (2pm) – Sunday 13 November, London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Four Nations Final (2:30pm) – Sunday 20 November, Anfield, Liverpool.
*All times are GMT+1
How to Watch Australia vs New Zealand Rugby League Final Free Live Online?
Given that rugby is only popular in certain regions, your local streaming channels most probably will not broadcast 2016 Four Nations free live online. Thanks to VPN and Smart DNS you can still get to watch the final between Australia and New Zealand at Anfield for free on your favorite streaming device.