The 2018 FedEx Cup Playoffs is a series of four golf tournaments that will determine the season champion in the U.S. It’s played from August 23 to September 23 and it includes four events. NBC Sports, The Golf channel, and PGA Tour will broadcast the event live. However, golf fans outside the US won’t be able to catch the action due to geo-restrictions. The only way they’ll be able to catch up on all the action is if they use a VPN and a Smart DNS proxy. Both tools are capable of bypassing restrictions and granting users access to streaming channels from around the world. Learn how you can watch The FedEx Cup 2018 using a VPN or Smart DNS on any PC, Mac, Android, and iOS operating system.
How to watch the FedEx Cup 2018 live online
How to Watch FedEx Cup 2018 Live Online Using a VPN
If you want to watch FedEx Cup 2018 on channels that aren’t available where you are residing, you’ll need a virtual private network. A VPN, virtual private network works by creating a digital tunnel through which your device accesses the Internet. It connects your device to one of its servers and reroutes your connection through that server. Only after connecting to the server will you appear to be using its IP. Not only will this make it look like you’re located in a different country, but also give you online anonymity and freedom. So this is how you watch FedEx Cup 2018 from any part of the world using a VPN:
- Sign up for a VPN service provider.
- Click on the link you’re provided with.
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Now, connect to either an American or UK server.
- Go to the NBC Sport or SkyGo website or application.
- Stream Ryder Cup 2018 outside the US and the UK.
ExpressVPN is a reliable VPN service provider that guarantees unblocking channels and services. Besides providing plenty of unique features, it operates a huge network of servers. This allows you to easily make use of streaming services at good speeds. For more information on other providers, you might want to take a look at the table below.
A Smart DNS is another way to unblock the channels that are streaming the FedEx Cup 2018. This proxy helps Internet users bypass restrictions and access blocked content from around the world. Although not all Smart DNS proxies can unblock certain content, some like Unlocator do. This provider works by rerouting the traffic required to determine your geolocation. This way you can access these websites from anywhere. Here’s how you get to unblock the FedEx Cup 2018 streaming channels regardless of where you are located.
- First, head over to Unlocator and sign up for a free 7-day trial.
- Follow these videos/setup tutorials to configure Smart DNS on your streaming device.
- Go to any of the streaming channels’ websites or applications.
- Enjoy streaming FedEx Cup 2018.
Unlocator is a reliable service that is based on Smart DNS and unblocks over 200 channels. This provider keeps zero logs, which means privacy is highly maintained. The only negative thing about Unlocator is its lack of encryption. This means that when it comes to security, Unlocator may not be the best option.
FedEx Playoffs-Streaming Channels
- Australia: ABC, CNBC, Fox Sports
- France: Canal, Sport Golf
- Spain: Movistar Golf
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports
- United States: fuboTV, The Golf Channel, NBC Sports
The 2018 FedEx Cup Playoffs includes the following four events:
- The Northern Trust – Ridgewood Country Club, Paramus, New Jersey
- Dell Technologies Championship – TPC Boston, Norton, Massachusetts
- BMW Championship – Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- Tour Championship – East Lake Golf Club, Atlanta, Georgia
Don’t miss out on the action and watch FedEx Cup 2018 live online no matter where you are located. Who will win and take home the FedExCup trophy this year? You can find out after you unblock the streaming channels by using either a VPN or Smart DNS proxy.