What have you done Andy Ruiz? The Mexican-American stunned the boxing world on June 1st when he defeated Anthony Joshua to become the new WBA, WBO, and IBF heavyweight champion. The result turned the heavyweight division on its head and shifted the balance of power.
How to Watch Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere
What will happen to the much-awaited fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontey Wilder? What about Tyson Fury? Well, the Gipsy King wanted a rematch against Wilder but was unable to agree terms. Instead, he will face WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight champion, Tom Schwarz. The fight will take place on June 15 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. ESPN+ and BT Sport will broadcast Fury vs Schwarz if you want to stream it. However, both channels are unavailable outside their respective regions.
But in this article, we’ll show you how to unblock both channels from anywhere in the world using a VPN, so that you don’t miss this exciting showdown.
Where Can I Watch Fury vs Schwarz?
ESPN+ and BT Sport have rights to broadcast Fury vs Schwarz. But unfortunately, due to copyright issues, both streaming services are only available in the US and the UK respectively. If you try to access the American channel from abroad, the following message will appear on your screen: “ESPN+ is not available in your country due to content rights issues.”
And a similar message will also display on your device if you access BT Sport from outside the United Kingdom.
That’s because your IP address reveals your global position to the World Wide Web. One look at it and websites can determine whether you’re inside their coverage zone or not. That is why you have to hide it if you wish to access any of those channels. And the best way to do that is with a VPN.
What Is a VPN?
A VPN is short for virtual private network, a software that can spoof your geographic location. It redirects your internet connection to a different network of your choice, then gives you a new IP address from the region that you selected. This will make it appear as if you were physically somewhere else, which will allow you to access restricted websites.
In other words, you can connect to servers from the US or the UK, depending on which service you prefer. Then, you’ll get a new IP address from the selected region and you’ll be able to watch Fury vs Schwarz.
The best way to bypass geo-blocks is with a VPN, but that’s not all it does. Virtual private networks can also:
- Protect your privacy: VPNs encrypt your traffic, preventing anyone from snooping or monitoring it. That includes internet service providers, government agencies, and hackers.
- Improve your cybersecurity: They also protect you from malware and cyber threats whenever you go online. This especially comes in handy when you connect to a public WiFi network.
- Bypass censorship: If you live in countries like China where internet freedom is limited, a VPN can be very useful. It will allow you to access restricted websites like YouTube and Facebook.
- Save money: You can save money while shopping if you appear to be using an IP address of a country where your items are located.
How to Watch Fury vs Schwarz with a VPN – the Steps
Now that we know how important VPNs really are, installing one on your device should be your number one priority. After all, it’s the only way to watch Fury vs Schwarz from abroad. Here’s how you can do that:
- Subscribe to a well-known VPN service with fast servers in the US and the UK. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Go to the service’s website or your app store to download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the US or the UK, depending on which channel you prefer.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network.
- Launch ESPN+ or BT Sport.
- See if the match will feature another upset.
Best VPNs to Unblock BT Sport, ESPN+
The best VPN services usually come with a hefty price tag, but trust me, it’s worth it. You definitely don’t want to subscribe to any free providers who tend to sell your online activity to third-party advertisers. But even paid VPNs don’t offer the same level of features, which is why we recommend ExpressVPN. This brand offers some outstanding options like:
- 160 server locations: The company has over 3,000 servers in 160 locations worldwide, including 94 countries. Those countries include the US and the UK, which means that ESPN+ and BT Sport are within your grasp.
- AES 256-bit encryption: This strong encryption protocol ensures total privacy from the snooping eyes of internet service providers, government surveillance, and hackers.
- Incredible speed levels: ExpressVPN offers one of the best speed rates in the industry. So despite using strong encryption, it is perfect for streaming live fights in full HD.
- No-logging policy: ExpressVPN implements a strict no-logging policy: “We never keep traffic logs, and we also don’t keep any logs that might enable someone to match an IP and timestamp back to a user.”
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: You can download/upload as many files as you want on any torrenting website without fear of any legal issues.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day refund policy. You can demand that you get your money back if you’re not too happy with the services.
ExpressVPN isn’t the only elite brand on the market. If you want to check out other options before making up your mind, here’s a list of alternatives:
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Fury vs Schwarz – What You Need to Know
Tyson Fury will take on the relatively unknown Tom Schwarz on June 15 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The Brit’s last fight was a frustrating draw back in December against Deontay Wilder, so the Gipsy King raring to go against the unbeaten German.
Fury had been negotiating a rematch with the world champion but was unable to agree terms and will instead take on Schwarz. The latter is an upcoming German fighter who currently holds a professional record of 24 wins and 0 losses. He currently holds the WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight title.
Him and Fury both hold an unbeaten record, so it’s time for one of them to have a loss on their record, unless there’s another draw of course.
As for the remaining matches during that evening, they are as follows:
- Jesse Hart vs Sullivan Barrera
- Mikaela Mayer vs Lizbeth Crespo
How to Stream Fury vs Schwarz Anywhere with a VPN
Watch Fury vs Schwarz Live Online – Conclusion
Two down, one to go. Two of the heavyweight division’s biggest fighters have already danced in the boxing ring. Wilder made light work of Breazeale, knocking him down in round one; and Ruiz stunned Joshua to become the new WBA, WBO, and IBF heavyweight champion. The only fight that remains is Fury vs Schwarz. Boxing fans will be hoping the match will be as entertaining and dramatic as the previous two. I honestly think that Fury will have no trouble getting past Schwarz. But then again, I also thought Joshua would defeat Ruiz and look what happened. Therefore, you have to watch the bout between the Brit and the German to find out. So if you live abroad, get a VPN to unblock ESPN+ or BT Sport.