How to stream WWE Backlash on Kodi 17.1 Krypton free live? The 13th installation of WWE Backlash will take place on May 21, 2017, at the Allstate Arena in the Chicago, USA. Randy Orton will be facing Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship. In this tutorial, you can find easy-to-follow instructions on how to stream the whole PPV event live on Kodi 17.
How to Watch WWE Backlash 2017 on Kodi 17
How to Watch Backlash on Kodi 17 Krypton
You will need a premium WWE Network subscription for the WWE Network addon to work. You should be able to watch live and on-demand in most countries around the world including USA. If you live in UK or Canada, the WWEN addon might not work for you due to geo-restrictions. You can bypass these regional restrictions using VPN though. With that being said, here’s how to install WWE Network on Kodi 17.
- First, you need to download the WWEN zip file from here.
- Now launch your Kodi app and go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Select the file you had previously downloaded. It should be called plugin.video.wwen-master.zip.
- Wait until you see the WWE Network add-on enabled notification.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> WWE Network and press install.
- Sign in using your WWE Network account.
- Watch WWE on Kodi.
Unblock More Content – Use VPN with Kodi!
Most official sports Kodi addons including WWE Network only work in certain regions such as USA. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof you location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
WWE Backlash 2017 Match Card
- Randy Orton (c) vs. Jinder Mahal
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Kevin Owens (c) vs. AJ Styles
- The Usos (c) vs. Breezango
- Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. Natalya, Carmella & Tamina
- Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin
- Luke Harper vs. Erick Rowan
- Tye Dillinger vs. Aiden English
How to Watch Backlash on Kodi Free Live?
That’s all you need to know about how to watch WWE Backlash live online on Kodi. Who do you think will be crowned as the new WWE Universal Champion this Sunday? Things surely are building up nicely before Wrestlemania 33 next month. Don’t forget to use VPN in order to keep any prying eyes away from what you are doing online.