How to stream the 2017 Britain’s Got Talent on Kodi 17.3 Krypton? The grand-final of the 11th BGT season is fast approaching. The Britain’s Got Talent semi-finals will take place all weeknights long. They will lead up to this season’s final which will take place on Sunday, June 4th at 7.30pm. In this help guide, you can find instructions on how to BGT 2017 free live on Kodi. The following tutorial can be used on PC, Mac, Android, Chromecast, FireStick, or any other Kodi Android TV box.
How to Watch Britain’s Got Talent Final 2017 on Kodi 17?
How to Watch Britain’s Got Talent on Kodi 17 Krypton
BGT will air on ITV. Follow these steps to install ITV Player on Kodi 17.4.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/”.
- Name it ‘nanrepo’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> nanrepo.
- Select repository.noobsandnerds-1.8.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the noobsandnerds Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> ITV and press install.
- Wait until you see the ITV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including ITV, will appear here.
How to Watch ITV on Kodi in USA, Australia, or else outside UK
If you currently live in the United Kingdom, the above instructions should be enough for you to watch ITV on your Kodi-enabled device. However, due to regional restrictions, you cannot use the ITV Kodi addon in USA, Canada, Australia unless you spoof your online location first. Luckily, this is an easy and straight forward process.
- Sign up with a VPN provider that has VPN servers in UK such as BulletVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Connect to a UK VPN server after you launch the VPN app.
- You can now stream live and on-demand content on UK Kodi addons including ITV, BBC, and the likes.
Here is a list of the best VPN providers you can potentially use with Kodi.
Useful Additional Guides
How to Stream BGT 2017 Free Live on Kodi 17.3 Krypton?
So, who do you think will be the 11th winner of Britain’s Got Talent? The final champion will walk away with a cash prize of £250,000 and a spot at this year’s Royal Variety Performance.