How to watch MLB All-Star Game on Kodi live online? This year’s All-Star game is set to take place at Marlins Park in Miami on July 11, 2017. It will be the 88th Major League Baseball All-Star Game. If you’re a baseball fan, you’re probably looking for a way to stream the game on your Kodi app. In the tutorial below, you can find all the necessary steps on how to stream the 2017 MLB All-Star game on Kodi 17 Krypton. The guide works on any device you have installed Kodi on including Fire Stick, Android, PC, Mac, and Raspberry Pi.
How to Watch MLB All-Star Game 2017 Free Live on Kodi
Watch MLB on Kodi – Install MLB XBMC Add-ons
There are basically two kinds of MLB Kodi addons. The first requires a valid MLB.tv subscription to work. You also need to use VPN to bypass MLB blackouts when using this MLB Kodi addon.
Install MLB Kodi Add-on With MLB.TV Subscription
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on MLB.TV -> Install.
- Wait until you see MLB.TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including MLB.TV, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official MLB.TV add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
Do I Need VPN to Watch MLB on Kodi?
Due to possible MLB blackout restrictions, using VPN with Kodi is a necessity. Otherwise, you will either get blacked out from watching your favorite MLB games. You can avoid all of these situations by using VPN.
- Luckily, setting up VPN is not that difficult. All you have to do is download and install a VPN application on your PC, Mac, or Android device.
- Alternatively, you could setup a VPN connection on your router. Once you have installed the VPN app, launch it, and connect to a VPN server.
- All your traffic will be encrypted and your true location hidden. Thus, you can either bypass MLB blackouts or watch free live MLB streams on Kodi anonymously.
- No more ISP eavesdropping.
Which VPN Is Best to Use with Kodi?
IPVanish are probably the best VPN provider you can use with Kodi. They have fast VPN servers which allow you to stream live sports without buffering. You could also use any of the following top VPN services to watch MLB on Kodi.
Useful Additional Guides
MLB All-Star Game on Kodi – How to Watch
Do you think the National League All-Stars or American League All-Stars will come out on top at the”Midsummer Classic” in Miami. Feel free to share your predictions below.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.