How to stream the 2019 Madrid Open live online in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and the rest of the world? The Madrid Open Tennis Tournament, also known as the Mutua Madrid Open, is a tennis championship that hosts the like of Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, and Novak Djokovic. It is set to take place between the 6th and 14th of May, 2019 in Spain’s capital, Madrid. If you’re looking for streaming channels that broadcast the Madrid Open online, there is a large host of them. However, most of these streaming channels are geo-blocked outside their territories. You can use VPN or Smart DNS proxies, to unblock and watch the Madrid Open 2019 live online.
How to Watch Madrid Open 2019 Live Online?
Mutua Madrid Open 2019 – Streaming Channels
You can stream the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open live on the following services:
How to Watch Madrid Open 2019 Live Online with VPN
Due to licensing agreements, all channels are only allowed to broadcast the Masters Tournament in specific regions. Sky Sports, for instance, is able to detect your location by inspecting your IP address. If you are living outside the UK, Sky Sports will block you from watching any live content. Use VPN to circumvent these geographic restrictions and unblock Sky Sports, CBS Sports, BeIN Sports, and other sports channels abroad.
- By connecting to a UK VPN server, for example, you get to unblock all UK channels at once. This includes Sky Sports, Now TV, TVPlayer, BBC iPlayer, ITV, and Channel 4.
- VPN also encrypts all of your traffic to protect your online privacy.
- If you are using an Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, or Mac, you can install a VPN app on your device and set up the VPN.
- To watch geo-blocked channels from different regions, you need to switch to a VPN server in those countries. The amount of VPN servers you can use depends on the VPN provider you are using.
In order to unblock the channels and watch the 2019 Madrid Open, you need to go through the following steps:
- Sign up with a credible VPN provider. Based on my personal experience, ExpressVPN is the one to choose.
- Download and install their VPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign in with your VPN account and connect to a server based on the channel you wish to use:
- US server for Tennis Channel.
- Canadian server for TSN.
- Spanish server for RTVE.
- Launch your channel’s website or their dedicated app.
- Stream the 2019 Madrid Open live anywhere in the world.
ExpressVPN has VPN servers in over countries, more than enough to cover all major Madrid Open 2019 streaming channels. You can also use other VPN providers to watch the Madrid Open live online.
How to Stream Madrid Open 2019 Online using Smart DNS Proxy
Alternatively, you can use Smart DNS to bypass geo-restrictions and watch the Madrid Masters online. The difference here is that you do not get a new IP address when using Smart DNS. This has both its advantages and disadvantages.
- Unlike VPN, Smart DNS does not hide your location online i.e. no traffic encryption is involved.
- Whether you can unblock a certain channel or not depends on the Smart DNS proxy service you are using. Different Smart DNS services support unblocking different channels.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all streaming devices. Watch Madrid Open on Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac, Roku, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast.
- No Internet speed drop is involved when using Smart DNS.
If you prefer using Smart DNS to watch the Madrid Open live online, try out Unlocator. Unblocking BeIN Sports, CBS Sports, and Sky Go can be achieved using Unlocator. You can take advantage of a free 7-day trial to test their service. Follow these setup guides and videos to set up Unlocator DNS on your streaming device.
Mutua Madrid Open 2019
The event attracts the world’s best tennis players who come to play in the Caja Mágica (Magic Box). It will be the 18th edition of the event on the ATP World Tour and 11th on the WTA Tour. Ever since 2009, we’ve been saying tennis players go head to head on Clay court inside the Caja Mágica. It used to be a hard one but not anymore.
Alexander Zverev is the returning champion for the men’s tournament while Petra Kvitová will be representing the women. There’s so much to look for during the 2019 Madrid Open as the top players from all over the world are participating. The early rounds will start on the 3rd of May.
Here’s what you need to know:
The top seeds have been announced. Check them out in the following:
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Roger Federer
- Dominic Thiem
- Kei Nishikori
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Juan Martín del Potro
- Marin Čilić
- John Isner
- Marin Čilić
- Fabio Fognini
- Karen Khachanov
- Daniil Medvedev
- Borna Ćorić
- Milos Raonic
- Nikoloz Basilashvili
- Naomi Osaka
- Simona Halep
- Petra Kvitová
- Karolína Plíšková
- Angelique Kerber
- Elina Svitolina
- Kiki Bertens
- Sloane Stephens
- Ashleigh Barty
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Caroline Wozniacki
- Anastasija Sevastova
- Madison Keys
- Anett Kontaveit
- Wang Qiang
- Julia Görges
The full schedule of the 2019 Mutua Madrid Open is presented below:
May 3rd till May 5th
- ATP 1st Round
- WTA 1st Round
- ATP 2nd Round
- WTA 2nd Round
- ATP 3rd Round
- WTA 3rd Round
- ATP Quarter-Finals
- WTA Quarter-Finals
- ATP Semi-Finals
- WTA Semi-Finals
- WTA Singles Final
- WTA Doubles Final
- ATP Singles Final
- ATP Doubles Final
How to Watch Mutua Madrid Open 2019 Live Online Using Smart DNS or VPN
That’s all you need to know about how to watch the Madrid Open 2019 live online with VPN or Smart DNS. If you know any other streaming channels that broadcast the Madrid Masters tournament, you can suggest them in the comment section below.