You can start planning your lives according to the NFL schedule starting from September to February. Soon ESPN will become your favorite channel to stream. Watching Monday Night Football live online can be difficult if you don’t have ESPN. It can be even more difficult if you are living outside the US. If you so happen to be in a position where both conditions apply, you have to resort to either a VPN or Smart DNS proxy. Let’s have a look at what “Monday Night Football” has in store for football fans this coming season.
How to Watch Monday Night Football Live Outside the US Using a VPN
Football fans from around the world can rest assured because there’s a way they can watch Monday Night Football outside the US live online. And that way is through a VPN service provider. The VPN connects your device to one of its servers through a private tunnel it creates. All the data that passes through this network gets encrypted when it travels from one network to the other. ESPN is blocked outside the US for those who don’t have an American IP, which means they’ll have to change their own to access ESPN. They can achieve that by tricking ESPN into thinking that they are located in the US. This is how you get to unblock ESPN to watch Monday Night Football live online using a VPN:
- Sign up with a VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, Android, iOS device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to a server in the US.
- You now have an American IP.
- Stream Monday Night Football live on ESPN from anywhere around the world.
ExpressVPN is a service provider that bypasses geo-restrictions of all kinds and grants you access to whatever content you like. It is well-known for its strong performances and quality services. For more information on other service providers, check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Watch Monday Night Football Outside the US Using a Smart DNS Proxy
Another way you can unblock ESPN to watch Monday Night Football outside the US is by using a Smart DNS proxy. This proxy is a sophisticated technology, which allows Internet users all over the world to unblock geo-restricted websites, services, and channels. Unlike a VPN, a Smart DNS doesn’t fully encrypt your data, which makes it a lot faster. Here’s how you can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN using a Smart DNS proxy:
- First, head over to Unlocator and sign up for its free 7-day trial.
- Follow these videos/setup tutorial to configure Smart DNS on your streaming device.
- Visit ESPN or launch the app on your device.
- Stream Monday Night Football ESPN from anywhere in the world.
Unlocator tested to be the best option for a Smart DNS proxy service. This provider is capable of unblocking over 200 channels and ensures bypassing geo-restrictions from around the globe. There’s a 7-day free trial that gives you a chance to give it a try before you subscribe to its services.
Monday Night Football Schedule
Some of the best matchups include:
- Week 1: Rams at Raiders in Jon Gruden’s hyped return to coaching
- Week 4: Chiefs at Broncos in an AFC West clash
- Week 5: Redskins at Saints when Washington gets tested against one of the NFC’s best
- Week 6: 49ers at Packers when it’s Jimmy Garoppolo against Aaron Rodgers
- Week 11: Chiefs at Rams in Mexico City
- Week 15: Saints at Panthers in an NFC South battle between two playoff contenders
Here’s the entire Monday night slate of games (all times Eastern):
- Week 1, Sept. 10: Jets at Lions, 7:10 p.m. ESPN
- Week 1, Sept. 10: Rams at Raiders, 10:20 p.m., ESPN
- Week 2, Sept. 17: Seahawks at Bears, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
- Week 3, Sept. 24: Steelers at Buccaneers, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
- Week 4, Oct. 1: Chiefs at Broncos, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 5, Oct. 8: Redskins at Saints, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 6, Oct. 15: 49ers at Packers, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 7, Oct. 22: Giants at Falcons, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 8, Oct. 29: Patriots at Bills, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 9, Nov. 5: Titans at Cowboys, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 10, Nov. 12: Giants at 49ers, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 11, Nov. 19: Chiefs at Rams (Mexico City), 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 12, Nov. 26: Titans at Texans, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
- Week 13, Dec. 3: Redskins at Eagles, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 14, Dec. 10: Vikings at Seahawks, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 15, Dec. 17: Saints at Panthers, 8:15 p.m, ESPN
- Week 16, Dec. 24: Broncos at Raiders, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
Watch Monday Night Football Live Online
Monday Night Football will be broadcasted by ESPN live. It’s not yet known who will be the analyst, but we are certain that the play-by-play commentator will be Joe Tessitore. Remember you can stream Monday Night Football on ESPN even if you were outside the US if you make use of a VPN or Smart DNS proxy.