How to stream Super Bowl 2018 on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia? It’s the Philadelphia Eagles vs New England Patriots. Super Bowl LII is one of the biggest sports events of 2018. It will take place on Sunday, February 4th, 2018 ? If you live in the United States, you can stream the Super Bowl free live on NBC Sports Live Extra. In order to stream Super Bowl 2018 on Kodi, you need to install the NBCSN Kodi plugin. Find instructions on and how to watch NFL Super Bowl LII on Kodi using PC, Mac, Android, or Amazon Fire TV Stick in this help guide.
How to Watch Super Bowl LII on Kodi Live?
NBC Sports – Best Kodi Addon for Watching Super Bowl
The NBC Sports addon can be found in the official Kodi Add-on Repository. Before we go into details on how to setup the NBCSN Kodi addon, please note that you in case you live outside the USA, you won’t be able to watch the Super Bowl live on NBC Sports unless you connect to a VPN server in the USA first. Here’s how you can set it all up.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on NBC Sports Live Extra -> Install.
- Wait until you see NBC Sports Live Extra Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including NBCSN, will appear here.
- The first time you launch the NBC Sports Live Extra addon, you will be provided with an activation code that you will need to enter at https://activate.nbcsports.com/
Alternatively, you could download the official NBCSN add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
How to Watch Super Bowl 2018 on Kodi in UK Live?
In case you currently live in the United Kingdom, you can stream the 2018 Super Bowl on BBC iPlayer live. Follow the instructions below to install the iPlayer WWW Kodi addon and subsequently watch the Super Bowl LII on Kodi live.
- Open Kodi and click on ‘Addons’.
- From there, click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Choose the Kodi Add-on Repository and then click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Select iPlayer WWW from the list and then select ‘Install’.
- Wait for the ‘Addon Enabled notification’ and then go back to your Kodi homescreen.
- Click on Addons -> Video Addons -> iPlayer WWW.
- You have successfully installed BBC iPlayer on Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Launch the addon and stream the Super Bowl free live on Kodi in the UK.
How to Watch Super Bowl LI on Kodi – Use VPN
Depending on the region you are living in, some of the Kodi addons listed above might be geoblocked. That means you cannot watch live football games via Kodi due to regional restrictions. In other countries, using these NFL Kodi addons might be illegal. As a result, your ISP might send you a copyright infringement notice directly to your email. Luckily, there is a workaround that allows you to bypass geographic restrictions as well as protect your privacy while using Kodi.
VPN, or virtual private network, basically is a tool that allows you to hide your IP address and encrypt all of your Internet traffic. The biggest two benefits of using VPN are as follows.
- You can use VPN to unblock all geoblocked Kodi addons as well as watch geo-restricted channels like Hulu, HBO GO, Netflix, BT Sport, BeIN Sports, Sky Sport, and NBC Sports abroad.
- Whenever you are using VPN, all your Internet traffic is securely encrypted. That means that neither your IPS nor anyone else can see what you are doing online, whether that is streaming live sports event, watching movies, or downloading torrents.
Now, before you sign up with a VPN provider to watch live Super Bowl 2017 via Kodi, make sure that the VPN provider offers their users unlimited bandwidth and has no data caps. Otherwise, you might suffer from terrible buffering while watching NFL via Kodi addons.
Top VPN to use to Unblock Super Bowl LI Kodi Addons
IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi to watch the NFL live via Kodi.
- They have specially optimized their VPN servers in order to provide faster streaming with Kodi.
- It does not take much time or effort to install a VPN app on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android, but the benefits, both in terms of privacy and location spoofing, are certainly worth it.
The best Kodi VPN providers are as follows.
How to Watch Super Bowl on Kodi – Wrap Up
If you are serious about your privacy, and want to stay on the safe side, make sure you are using VPN before watching Super Bowl 2018 live via Kodi. Once you connect to a VPN server, your online privacy as well as security will be protected.