The women are dominating the MMA industry. First, we have the main event in Bellator 224 and now it’s de Randamie vs. Ladd at UFC Fight Night 155. Dubbed as UFC on ESPN+ 13, the event is set to take place on July 13, 2019, at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California, United States. I’m pretty excited to see what these two have in store for us inside the California Octagon. However, as the name suggests, it’s on ESPN+, which is geo-restricted to the US. Don’t dwell if you live abroad. Read the title of this article well. You will learn how to watch UFC Fight Night 155 live anywhere. Follow my lead.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 155 Live Online
UFC on ESPN+
The event takes place live on ESPN+ from the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento and features Germaine de Randamie vs. Aspen Ladd in the main event. But before we talk about how to watch it live, you should know that the channel is only available in the United States. Some of you approached me when they couldn’t access last week’s UFC 239 event.
Let me tell you, it’s a bit frustrating to not be able to watch your favorite matches just because you live abroad. I know that the channel is trying to protect its content, but still. How annoying is it to get this instead of two people pummeling each other?
“ESPN+ is not available in your country due to content rights issues.”
As I mentioned above, I will help you bypass the regional restrictions imposed on the channel’s content. Once you’re done with this guide, you’ll be watching a pure striker vs. a professional grappler go at it in no time.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Sacramento Live with a VPN
What does a VPN do huh? Well, anything important that you might be missing while browsing the web, a VPN can get for you. Take blocked streaming channels, extra security, ultimate privacy, and more, a VPN can grant you those with a cherry on top.
You see, a VPN rechannels all your data through a server of your choosing in a specific country. Once you connect, you’ll appear as if you’re accessing the desired website from that region, i.e, a virtual resident. You’ll also obtain a valid IP address in the territory instead of your now-cloaked one. As a result, you’ll be able to access the country’s exclusive online content despite being physically abroad. When we’re talking about ESPN+, you should connect to a US server. With that, you’ll receive an American IP address and a direct pass to see what goes on in the Octagon come July 13th.
Unblock ESPN+ Abroad
Still can’t wrap your head around it? Here’s a more comprehensive look:
- To start the process, you should invest in a reputable VPN provider. Try ExpressVPN, they offer one heck of a service.
- From your Native App Store, search for their application and install it. Can’t find it? Then go to their official website and download it there.
- Once installed, launch the client and sign in with your newly created VPN account.
- After that, you need to pick a server to unblock ESPN+. Connect to an American server.
- This may take a few seconds, once the connected button turns green, head back to ESPN+.
- No error message huh? Well, enjoy UFC Fight Night 155 wherever you are.
I recommended ExpressVPN because I’ve been using this robust provider for quite some time now. It lets me tap into more than 3000 servers in 94 countries. Imagine how many channels I can access. Moreover, I don’t have to worry about my privacy courtesy of their high-level encryptions and strict no-log policy. Try it out, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If my VPN isn’t your cup of tea, you can always check other top VPNs for ESPN+ in the table below.
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
UFC on ESPN+ 13
Out with a blockbuster UFC 239 and in with this weekend’s Fight Night. Alright I know, it’s not the deepest card this month, but eventually, this one will decide who’s next in line for Nunes‘ championship title. The De Randamie vs. Ladd is going will blow Golden 1 Center’s roof. Oh, by the way, I hope you cleared your schedule this weekend. With a full 13 fights scheduled for ESPN+, this one could be a bit of a marathon.
On the other hand, Karl Roberson was set to take on John Phillips in this event. But Phillips had to be pulled from this bout due to injury. Now, Wellington Turman stepped in instead. Moreover, Martin Day was going to face off against Benito Lopez as well. However, he also got knee surgery and was replaced by Vince Morales. What’s with injuries? It’s the same with Dariush who pulled out as well. Thank god we have a card after that many injuries.
The main event is going to be awesome. I feel that Ladd can win easily if she can get her opponent off her feet. She’s an amazing grappler as we saw in earlier fights against the likes of Tonya Evinger. However, the problem here is that her takedowns are mostly as a result of the clinch, which is Germaine de Randamie‘s specialty. Do you want me to give you an example? Remember what happened to Rocky back in November? She tried her best to overcome the clinch and got tons of punishment from close range. That cost her the match in the end.
We have 12 more matches alongside this huge main event. Check them out below.
- Female Bantamweight: Germaine de Randamie vs. Aspen Ladd
- Bantamweight: Urijah Faber vs. Ricky Simon
- Featherweight: Josh Emmett vs. Mirsad Bektic
- Lightweight: Beneil Dariush vs. Drakkar Klose
- Middleweight: Karl Roberson vs. Wellington Turman
- Middleweight: Marvin Vettori vs. Cezar Ferreira
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+)
- Light Heavyweight: Mike Rodriguez vs. Josh Allan
- Featherweight: Andre Fili vs. Sheymon Moraes
- Female Bantamweight: Juliana Pena vs. Nicco Montano
- Featherweight: Darren Elkins vs. Ryan Hall
- Strawweight: Livia Renata Souza vs. Brianna Van Buren
- Bantamweight: Pingyuan Liu vs. Jonathan Martinez
- Bantamweight: Benito Lopez vs. Vince Morales
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 155 Live – Final Words
Two top-ranked women’s Bantamweight contenders take center stage inside Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, Calif. You certainly don’t want to miss this. That’s why you should invest in a VPN and follow the instructions provided above. That way, you get to unblock ESPN+ abroad and stream UFC Fight Night 155 live anywhere in the world. I gave you my opinion of the event, share yours in the comment section below.