How to watch UFC on Fox 26 live online? UFC Winnipeg will take place on December 16th, 2017 at the MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Robbie Ruthless Lawler facesRafael dos Anjos the UFC flyweight championship. UFC Fight Night will be broadcasted via UFC Fight Pass in certain regions. Unfortunately, UFC blackouts apply in USA, UK, Mexico, Brazil, France, and Australia. In this tutorial, I will show you how to bypass UFC Fight Pass blackouts. Thus, you will be able to watch Lawler vs Dos Anjos live on Android, iOS, PC, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Apple TV.
Watch UFC on Fox 26 Lawler VS Dos Anjos Live Stream
Bypass UFC on Fox 26 Blackouts with VPN
UFC Fight Pass uses your public IP address to determine whether you are in a region where the UFC even is blacked out or not. Using VPN allows you to change your IP address to a region where no UFC Fight blackouts apply. Here’s how you can use VPN to stream UFC PPV events live online.
- First, sign up with a VPN provider that offers VPN servers in regions where no UFC blackout restrictions apply. ExpressVPN being a good example here.
- Once you have created your UFC account, download, install, and launch the VPN app on Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, or Mac.
- Then, connect to a VPN server in a country like Korea, Japan, Indonesia.
- Before you head over to the UFC website, make sure to clear your browser’s cookies.
- Watch UFC on Fox 26 via UFC Fight Pass live online.
Keep in mind that no all VPN services support bypass UFC blackouts. Here’s our list of the best VPN providers you can sign up with in order to watch Lawler VS Dos Anjos live online.
How to Watch UFC on Fox 26 Live Online with Smart DNS Proxies
Smart DNS is an alternative solution you can use to avoid getting blacked out. Setting up Smart DNS on your streaming device involves configuring its network settings. If that seems to much of a fuss to you, use VPN instead Smart DNS.
- You can either configure Smart DNS on your router or directly on your streaming device.
- Enabling Smart DNS mainly involves changing your device’s primary and secondary DNS server addresses.
- Although you will gain access to regionally blocked content, Smart DNS does not hide, alter, or change your IP address.
- Smart DNS is compatible with Xbox, Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android, PC, Chromecast, and Mac.
As with VPN, not all Smart DNS proxy service support bypassing UFC Fight Pass blackouts. Out of the ones we have tried, only Unlocator allowed us to watch live UFC PPV events via UFC Fight Pass. Sign up for the free 7-day Unlocator trial to watch UFC on Fox 26 online.
UFC Winnipeg Fight Card
Main Card (FOX, 8 PM ET)
- Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Ricardo Lamas vs. Josh Emmett
- Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Mike Perry
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Glover Teixeira
Preliminary Card (FS1, 5 PM ET)
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Jared Cannonier
- Julian Marquez vs. Darren Stewart
- Galore Bofando vs. Chad Laprise
- Tim Elliott vs. Pietro Menga
- John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo
- Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 4 PM ET)
- Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva
- Nordine Taleb vs. Danny Roberts
UFC Fight Pass Compatible Streaming Devices
- Xbox One/Xbox 360
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
How to Watch UFC Winnipeg Live Online?
Hopefully this comprehensive guide on how to stream UFC on Fox 26: Lawler VS Dos Anjos has covered everything you need to know about how to use VPN or Smart DNS proxies to bypass UFC blackouts. In case there are some points you’d like me to further clarify, let me know by leaving a comment below.