Don’t you want to know what Queen Victoria’s life was like? Aren’t you the least bit intrigued? Well, ITV’s Victoria has everything you would like to know about the phenomenal queen. Just keep on reading to learn how you can watch ITV despite the geo-restrictions imposed on it.
How to Watch Victoria on ITV Outside the UK
How to Watch Victoria on ITV Outside the UK Using a VPN
Since ITV is blocked outside the UK, those who are not located there will have to use a VPN to unblock and access it. This method is safe, quick, and easy all at the same time. A virtual private network is a secure method of sending traffic from one computer to another over the Internet.
All of the users’ data passes through a private tunnel- which a VPN creates- and gets encrypted along the way. Once, UK expats, have the VPN app installed, they have to connect to a British server. That will grant them a British IP while they’re abroad, which will enable them to access ITV as if they are physically in the UK. Here’s how to do that:
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a VPN service.
- Next, you create a VPN account.
- Download and install the VPN app on the device which you want to stream ITV on.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server in the UK.
- After you connect to a UK server, you’ll be provided with a British IP address that makes it look like you’re located in the UK.
- Now that you have a British IP, you can easily access ITV and stream Victoria.
If you want to bypass geo-restrictions effortlessly, you might want to check out ExpressVPN. This provider operates a large network of servers in 94 countries including the UK. ExpressVPN can easily unblock content from anywhere. Check other top VPNs for ITV in the table below.
Last Updated Today
How to Watch Victoria on ITV Outside the UK Using a Smart DNS
For faster results, you need to use a Smart DNS proxy. It does not encrypt user traffic, which is why it’s pretty fast. A Smart DSN only reroutes the traffic that determines geo-location through a designated server. This allows users to access the content they want based in the country of their choice. It’s important to know that a Smart DNS doesn’t change users’ IP address. Here’s how you get to unblock ITV using a Smart DNS:
- Sign up with a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking ITV.
- Setup Unlocator’s DNS server addresses on your streaming device.
- Visit ITV’s website or its standalone app and sign in.
- Stream Victoria outside the UK and in any place in the world.
We recommend that you make use of Unlocator as your Smart DNS provider. It will help you get ITV anywhere, and you can benefit from its 7-day free trial.
Victoria on ITV- Final Words
Learn all about the early life of Queen Victoria from her ascension to the throne, to her courtship and marriage to Prince Albert on ITV. All you have to do is pick a VPN or Smart DNS to unblock the streaming service, and then you would be able to stream Victoria anywhere in the world.