How to install The Beast on Kodi 17 Krypton? The Beast is a custom build for Kodi that you can install on PC, Mac, Android, or FireStick. It comes with various third-party addons pre-installed. That means you get to save time and effort by not having to install addons manually. In this tutorial, you can find the necessary instructions for installing The Beast Kodi 17 Build.
How to Install The Beast Kodi 17 Build Krypton
The Beast Kodi 17 Krypton Build – Use VPN!
Before I go into detail on how to install The Beast build on Kodi 17 Krypton, I highly recommend using VPN along with Kodi. Your Internet Service provider can eavesdrop on what you are doing online. That means you might get a warning letter, or worse, a copyright infringement notice. Whenever you go online, make sure you are connected to a VPN server. This way, all of your Internet connection will be encrypted. You can then carry on with your browsing activities privately. Simply carry out these instructions.
- Head over to IPVanish and sign up for a VPN account.
- Download/install the VPN software onyour Kodi device.
- After opening the VPN app, connect to a VPN server.
- Finally, open Kodi and watch any movie, TV show, or live stream completely anonymous.
IPVanish are the best Kodi VPN service you can use. This is mainly because their VPN apps are optimized to work with Kodi. You could, however, also sign up with other VPN providers as well.
How to Install The Beast Kodi 17 Build – Tutorial
Follow these instructions to install The Beast Kodi build.
- First of all, you’ll need to head over to The Beast website and create a username and password. Don’t worry, the process is absolutely free.
- Once you have created your account, use it to log into The Beast site and verify your account there.
- Next, launch your Kodi app.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “https://thebeast1.com/repo/”.
- Name it ‘Beast’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ -> Beast -> plugin.video.beast.zip.
- Wait for the ‘Beast Wizard Enabled’ notification box.
- Now go to ‘My addons’ -> ‘Program Addons’.
- Choose ‘Beast Wizard’ and select ‘Configure’
- Enter the email and password you’ve created earlier and click ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘The Beast’.
- You will now be presented with different builds you can install.
- Choose the one you’d like to setup.
- The download and installation process will begin.
- After that is done, your Kodi app will restart.
- Congratulations, The Beast Kodi 17 Build is now installed and ready to use.
How to Install The Beast Kodi 17 Build – Conclusion
The Beast Kodi 17 Build definitely is one of the best you can install. However, as with everything else on Kodi, you might get stuck during the setup process. Just in case, you can always leave a comment below if you need further help, info, or instructions.