When TV show selections are in the picture, Hulu has it all. From entertaining comedies to news commentary, Hulu is the streaming service you can’t go without even in Holland. Despite the fact that Hulu is geo-blocked outside the US, viewers in the Netherlands can still stream Hulu’s content with either a VPN or a Smart DNS proxy, and here’s how.
How to Watch Hulu in Holland Using a VPN
Hulu is a less expensive way to catch up with most of the TV shows available on cable TV right now. Unfortunately, Hulu is unavailable and inaccessible outside the US. Regardless, Dutch residents can still access Hulu where they are using a VPN. Just as the name suggests, a VPN is a private network that creates a digital tunnel where your data passes through and gets encrypted in. The private network connects your device to one of its own servers, giving you the IP address of the place where that server is located. After you make that connection, you’ll get a new IP address. Only then will you appear to be connecting to the Internet from the country you want. Learn how all of that works by following the steps below:
- Subscribing to a VPN service provider is a must.
- Create a VPN account.
- Download the VPN application on the device which you want to stream Hulu on.
- With the app you have, you get to connect to a VPN server in the US.
- After you connect to an American VPN server, you’ll obtain a temporary US IP address.
- With that American IP, you can easily access US Hulu no matter where you are.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for unblocking major streaming services. It’s one of the few service providers that provide you with good speed rates and excellent streaming experience. If you want to explore other service providers, check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Watch Hulu in Holland Using a Smart DNS
So you came across geo-restricted services such as Hulu, and you need a way around it. Although a VPN is a secure way of unblocking Hulu, a Smart DNS proxy is way faster. If you are just looking for a fast connection to unblock Hulu from Holland, and you don’t care that much about security, then a Smart DNS is the best fit for you. Not only is it affordable but also very easy to configure. Plus, a Smart DNS does not interfere with your internet connection speed. What it does is reroute all the traffic that exposes your geolocation. As a result, you get to access the content you’re after. Here’s how you unblock Hulu in Holland with a Smart DNS:
- Get a Smart DNS called Unlocator (sign up for a free 7-day trial).
- Make use of these videos/setup tutorials.
- Visit Hulu’s site or application.
- Access Hulu’s wide library and stream it abroad.
Unlocator would be the best choice for a Smart DNS service provider. The company’s goal is to help Internet users bypass geo-restrictions of all kinds. Unlocator is capable of unblocking over 200 channels worldwide and offers a 7-day free trial.
Watch Hulu in Holland
With Hulu, you get one-month free trial upon signing up. Plus, both Hulu’s premium and basic options are not all the expensive. Hulu is a great choice for a streaming service, that is if you’re searching for the largest variety of TV shows. Now you know that you have two ways you can get Hulu in the Netherlands, and both ways are easy, affordable, and very effective.