Episodes of Fair City are available on both RTE Player and the RTE website, but you can’t stream them from outside the Republic of Ireland. It’s frustrating we know. However, there is a way you can catch up with the latest drama from Carrigstown, and that’s a virtual private network. A VPN bypasses geo-restrictions and grants you access to all sorts of content using a completely different identity. Despite it being an age-old series, the soap opera still gets inexplicably high ratings. So if you want to contribute to Fair City’s undying popularity get a VPN and watch it from any part of the world on any PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
How to watch Fair City outside Ireland
How to Watch Fair City Online Outside Ireland Using a VPN
In order to watch Fair City outside Ireland, you must unblock the channel that hosts it, and that’s RTE. By unblocking RTE, you’ll have access to all the series and shows on that channel, including Fair City. A VPN is a technology that creates a virtual private network to which end users are connected via an encrypted channel. Users’ traffic and data get encrypted in that tunnel. Same goes for their connection that gets rerouted in one of the servers in a country of the users’ choosing. As a result, you would get the IP of that country and hence be able to access its content. Here’s how you can watch Fair City outside Ireland using a VPN:
- Sign up with a service provider.
- Download and install the VPN application on your device.
- Launch the app and sign into it using the VPN account you have just created.
- On the app, connect to an Irish VPN server.
- Finally, head over to the RTE Player website and stream Fairy City anytime you want.
If you want a smooth unblocking experience, we recommend that you sign for ExpressVPN’s services. It’s well known for backing up its claims and delivering strong performances. Given that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. However, if you do wish to use a different VPN service provider, check the table below.
Becuase nobody is safe from hacks and attacks online, a VPN is deemed a necessary tool for protection when using the Internet. Although we rely on a VPN for bypassing restrictions and unblocking material, a VPN goes beyond superficial tasks and focuses on maintaining users’ security and privacy. So what are the advantages of the advantages of a VPN? Take a look below:
- Bypass any content filters, bans or blacklisting.
- Protects your data from surveillance and spying.
- Enables you to access geo-restricted sites and content.
- Hides your geographical location.
- Prevents bandwidth throttling.
- Saves you money with border-related purchases.
- Helps you get around blocks and other forms of censorship.
- Allows you to download, share files, and torrent safely.
- Secures your publicly visible connections through tunneling protocols.
- Secures your data while using public Wi-Fi spots where you are most susceptible to online attacks.
- Protects you from identity thefts.
- Blocks incoming malicious traffic that could possibly reach and damage your devices.
RTE Player Channel List
- RTE One
- RTE News Now
RTE Player Apps and Compatible Devices
You can watch the likes of Fair City on the following streaming platforms:
- Xbox 360
- Samsung Smart TV
Watch Fair City Outside Ireland
Fair City is not afraid of tackling the most controversial issues out there or of challenging society’s norms. It’s that liberating factor that viewers have been hooked on ever since Fair City’s release. Neither the drama nor the tension has to die down if viewers make use of a VPN outside Ireland. If they do so, they’ll be able to stream all the episodes of Fair City from any part of the world at their own convenience.