How to Watch France vs Belgium 2018 World Cup semifinal live online on PS4, Xbox One, Fire Stick, Apple TV, Roku, Android, iOS, PC, or Mac? It all comes down to this, the clash of two powerhouse Europeans will determine one of the World Cup finalists of 2018. On Tuesday, July 10 France will take on Belgium at the Krestovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg where both teams will put on the performance of their lives. The 2018 World Cup is destined to be taken home by a Europen country as the other spot in the World Cup Final will be decided between England and Croatia.
Regardless which nation ends up celebrating the big win, one thing is for sure, the victorious team will be well-deserving of it. France has shown great potential with their impressive attacking ability having the second-youngest roster at the Russia World Cup. But how will the Les Bleus shape up against the Red Devils, a front-loaded team that has displayed solid defense and aggressive play? Now, this is a match, a football fan would be a fool to miss, so here’s where you can stream the semi-final live and online.
How to Watch France VS Belgium live online
France VS Belgium
Belgium’s 3-2 win over Japan was an understatement compared to knocking Brazil out of the World Cup. Brazil, though having had many chances, scored one goal only before they gave up to Belgium. This goes to show how well of a job Marouane Fellaini, Thomas Meunier, Eden Hazard, and Romelu Lukaku are doing.
France went through a similar experience with their 3-0 win over Argentina. That’s where France shone as a fierce competitor. There’s not just one star player among the France team. All of its players can have their time in the limelight. Kylian Mbappe scored two goals in four minutes against Argentina, while Antoine Griezmann’s goal against Uruguay got them to where they are right now.
How to Stream France VS Belgium Live Online in the UK
ITV1 will be broadcasting the game live and online for British viewership only. ITV Hub is a free online streaming service that can be streamed on PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Smart TV, and Amazon Fire Stick. People in the UK have no problem accessing ITV1 because of where they are located. However, those who so happen to be outside the UK need a British IP to access ITV1.
A VPN is crucial for British expats who want to maintain their favorite channels abroad. A VPN allows its users to unblock certain content by providing them with an IP that matches the country’s server. A good VPN would be ExpressVPN, for not only does it bypass geo-restrictions, but also keeps you safe throughout the process.
How to Stream France VS Belgium Live Online in the US
The semifinal between France and Belgium, which takes place on Tuesday, July 11th, will be broadcasted on Fox Sports Go, NBC Sports, or FuboTV live online. Both Fox and NBC require a cable subscription. If you already have one, you can easily log into the Fox Sports/NBC app or website. Fubo TV, however, is a stand-alone sports streaming service that is deemed suitable for cord cutters. It covers all the major sports events and offers a 7-day free trial.
All you need to do is sign up to Fubo TV, and you get to watch all the World Cup matches live online. Unfortunately, just like ITV1, these channels are geo-blocked outside the USA. So if you’re an American expat living abroad, you’ll need a VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock them wherever you might be in the world.
How to Watch France VS Belgium Live Online in Australia?
Australians can watch the World Cup semifinals live online on SBS and Optus Sports. These two are Australian online streaming services that offer a wide range of sports content. Although Optus Sports faced some technical broadcasting issues at the beginning of most of the World Cup matches, SBS was broadcasting the matches online for free.
Watch France VS Belgium Live Online
- 7 PM BST
- 2 PM EST
- 4 AM AEST
- 6 PM GMT
- Place: Krestovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg
- Date: Tuesday, July 10th, 2018
- US: Fox Sports
- Canada: TSN, CTV, RDS
- UK: BBC, ITV
- Australia: SBS, Optus Sport
- Spain: Telemundo
France vs Belgium Squads
- Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Alphonse Areola (Paris Saint-Germain).
- Defenders: Sidibe (Monaco), Pavard (Stuttgart), Umtiti (Barcelona), Varane (Real Madrid), Kimpembe (Paris Saint-Germain), Rami (Marseille), Mendy (Manchester City), Hernandez (Atletico Madrid).
- Midfielders: Pogba (Manchester United), Tolisso (Bayern Munich), Matuidi (Juventus), Kante (Chelsea), Nzonzi (Sevilla).
- Forwards: Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Giroud (Chelsea), Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain), Dembele (Barcelona), Thauvin (Marseille), Fekir (Lyon), Lemar (Monaco).
- Goalkeepers: Courtois (Chelsea), Mignolet (Liverpool), Casteels (Wolfsburg), Sels (Newcastle United).
- Defenders: Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur), Boyata (Celtic), Ciman (LAFC), Dendoncker (Anderlecht), Kabasele (Watford), Kompany (Manchester City), Lukaku (Lazio), Meunier (Paris Saint-Germain), Vermaelen (Barcelona), Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur).
- Midfielders: Carrasco (Dalian Yifang), Chadli (West Bromwich Albion), De Bruyne (Manchester City), Dembele (Tottenham Hotspur), Fellaini (Manchester United), Januzaj (Real Sociedad), Tielemans (Monaco), Witsel (Tianjin Quanjian).
- Forwards: Batshuayi (Chelsea), Benteke (Crystal Palace), Hazard (Chelsea), Hazard (Borussia Monchengladbach), Lukaku (Manchester United), Mertens (Napoli).
Watch France VS Belgium Live Online
Both teams are characterized by youth and steady talent. The fact that these two teams are so evenly matched makes the match all the more riveting and unpredictable. Tuesday will be the moment of truth. The winner of this semi-final will advance to face either Croatia or England for the coveted prize.
The final will take place at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on Sunday 15th July. The game will be airing on all channels ITV, BBC1, Fox Sports Go, Fubo TV, Optus Sports, SBS, etc. Don’t miss any of the action no matter where you are.