How to watch French Open 2018 live online? Roland Garros – One of the five famous Grand Slam Tennis tournaments will be held between the 27th of May and 10th of June, 2018. There are many paid and free streaming channels that are broadcasting the French Open live online. In order to unblock these channels and bypass geographic restrictions, you need VPN or Smart DNS. This tutorial will show you how to watch the French Open 2018 live online using Smart DNS proxies or VPN. The following tutorial can be used in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, and anywhere else in the world. Learn how to stream Roland Garros 2018 on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox, Fire TV, or Chromecast
Stream French Open 2018 Live – How to Watch Roland Garros?
French Open 2018 – Best Free and Paid Streaming Channels
How to Sign Up for a Free ITV Account outside UK?
Although ITV is a free streaming channel, you still have to sign up for an account in order to watch live and catch up programs. Simply follow these steps to register your free ITV account in USA, or anywhere else outside UK.
- Head over to the ITV website.
- Then, click on ‘Sign in’ in the top-right corner of your screen.
- On the next page, select ‘Sign up now’.
- Enter your details, including your title, name, email address, and date of birth.
- For ‘Postcode’, enter ‘WC1X 0AA’ without the quotations.
- Then, check the ‘ITV Terms and Condition Box’.
- Finally, select ‘I’m ready’.
You will then receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Click on the link inside it and your free ITV account will be ready to use. The next step is to either use VPN or Smart DNS proxies as explained below to watch ITV abroad.
How to Watch French Open 2018 Free Live Online – Use VPN
If you try to stream ITV live outside UK, you will be presented with the following geo-error. “We’re sorry. ITV Hub is only available to viewers in the UK.”
So, how are tennis fans in Australia, Ireland, Canada, or USA supposed to watch the 2018 French Open live online? Well, all you have to do is trick ITV into thinking you are located in UK. One way of doing so is by using VPN. A virtual private network basically allows you to get a UK IP address which then enables you to unblock any British streaming channels regardless of where you currently live. Follow these steps to unblock ITV outside UK.
- First of all, sign up with a VPN service. Stay away from free VPNs like Hola as those can harm your online security and do not work properly in most cases.
- Now that you have created your VPN account, download and install the VPN app from the VPN provider’s website.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server in the UK.
- You now appear to be browsing the web using a British IP address.
- This approach allows you to unblock all UK channels anywhere overseas including BBC iPlayer, TVPlayer, Channel 4, Channel 5, and of course ITV Player.
While I do recommend using ExpressVPN to unblock ITV Hub outside UK, mainly due to their 30-day refund guarantee, you can also use other VPN services to watch the 2018 French Open live online.
How to Watch 2018 Roland Garros Free Live Online with Smart DNS
Smart DNS is another method you can use to bypass regional restrictions and unblock channels that are not available in your country. You do not get a new IP address in this case. Your traffic is only partially redirected and the channels you get to unblock solely depend on which Smart DNS proxy service you are using. Here’s how you can use Smart DNS to unblock ITV overseas and subsequently stream Roland Garros 2018 free live online.
- First, head over to Unlocator and sign up for a free 7-day trial.
- Afterward, follow these videos/setup tutorial to configure Smart DNS on your streaming device.
- Finally, go to the ITV website or launch the ITV Player app and sign in using the ITV account you have created earlier.
- Watch French Open 2018 live online.
The reason why I have suggested using Unlocator, in this case, is because it’s the only Smart DNS proxy service that actually allowed me to watch ITV abroad. Their free 7-day trial means you have nothing to lose when trying their service.
French Open 2018 – Categories
- Men’s Singles
- Women’s Singles
- Men’s Doubles
- Women’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
French Open 2018 – Top Contenders
- Rafael Nadal
- Novac Djokovic
- Andy Murray
- Roger Federrer
- Serena Williams
- Petra Kvitova
- Simona Halep
- Carla Suarez Navarro
Roland Garros Live Streaming Channels – Watch French Open 2018 Online
With tennis superstars like Nadal, Djokovic,Roger Federrer, and Murray all present, the French Open 2018 promises to be highly competitive. That’s all you need to know in order to unblock and watch the French Open 2018 live online for free using geo-spoofing services like ExpressVPN or Unlocator. Please share your predictions for this year’s Roland Garros French Open with us by leaving a comment below.