How to watch college football games on Kodi live? The 2017/2018 NCAA college football season is in full swing. Universities from all over the United States are battling it out for the right to be called the best team in the land. In the guide below, you can find instructions on how to legally stream college football games on Kodi 17.4 Krypton. The tutorial should work on any device you have installed Kodi on including PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, and Amazon Fire Stick of course.
ESPN3 – Best Kodi Addon to Watch College Football
ESPN has unrivalled coverage when it comes to college football. Thanks to the official ESPN3 Kodi addon, you can easily stream football games on any device you have installed Kodi. Please note that this plugin only works in the United States. Additionally, you will need to sign into the ESPN3 addon using a valid American cable subscription. Here’s how you can watch college football on Kodi using the ESPN3 addon.
- Launch Kodi.
- Select Addons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Now choose ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Addons.
- From here, click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Scroll all the way down to ‘EPSN 3’ or ‘ESPN Player’
- Click on ‘ESPN 3’ -> Install.
- Wait until you see the ESPN 3 Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including ESPN 3, will appear here.
- Click on ESPN 3.
- You will now be asked to authenticate with a cable provider in order to watch premium content.
- Once you’re signed in, you can watch college football on Kodi 17.
Best VPN for Kodi
In case you live outside USA, this guide might not work for you. That’s because certain Kodi add-ons are geo-restricted i.e. they only work in certain regions. Additionally, some football games on ESPN3 are blacked out. That means you cannot watch them in your region due to blackout restrictions. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
ExpressVPN do not keep logs of your browsing activities. That makes them the perfect candidate to protect your online anonymity. Other VPN providers you can use to unblock geoblocked Kodi addons abroad are listed below.[tableDate]
Other Top Sports Addons for Kodi
Here are some other excellent official sports Kodi addons you can install to watch all kinds of live sporting events on your PC, Mac, Android, or FireStick.
How to Watch College Football on Kodi – Wrap Up
That’s all you need to know about how to watch college football on Kodi 17 Krypton. There are third-party addons that you could also use to stream free sports on Kodi, but these plugins have poor quality streams and might even contain malicious software. That’s why it’s always best to only use official Kodi addons for all your streaming needs.