I did create this blog to help expats and regular users who want to protect their privacy, fight censorship and overcome regional blocks. I do strongly believe that your personal privacy, browsing behavior, and browsing content on the Internet should be strictly private information. I also believe in a borderless Internet, regional restrictions, geoblocks and other limitations do not have a place in our globalised environments. I have lived and worked in many countries including Dubai, Qatar and London, between the blistering heat and the freezing cold one yearns towards a bit of home. Whether it is a show on BBC Iplayer, a show on Netflix or an intimate chat with the ones back home. All that should be possible and possible without traffic interception for that matter.
I have worked in the IT infrastructure business for more than 10 years and I have built projects as small as a two liner script and scaled up to projects that spawn globally with millions of users and hundreds of servers. I know about the dirty tricks of ISPs in regards to controlling your data and inducing change of browsing behavior. So I hope you will find a few useful tips in this blog. Before you move on please take a look at my professional profile below so you can understand better why my opinion might matter.
- Over 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure.
- Overall, hundreds of servers, millions of dollars of projects costs, 10s of thousands of lines of code.
- In 0.01% of top Freelancers out of 12 million in the top Freelancing site online. With a 5 star rating in more than 100 projects.
- Top Linux Guru of the year 2008 at Experts-Exchange.
- Holder of various technical certificates ” CEH RHCE PMP ITIL VCP” just to name a few of the more prestigious ones.
In short, I hope I can help you protect your privacy and expand your freedom from censorship, data interception, regional restrictions and the likes. If there is one particular topic you would like me to write about. Please let me know.