Australia’s most popular cooking show, My Kitchen Rules is back for its tenth season on Channel 7. The highly contested show starts January 28, at 7 pm. If you so happen to be outside Australia, you can still watch MKR abroad using a VPN. Find out how in the article below.
How to Watch My Kitchen Rules 2019 Live Online Using a VPN
Pete Evans and Manu Feildel are back, and this year, it’s not just the teams who are opening their front doors. Sadly, My Kitchen Rules 2019 is broadcasted on Channel 7, which is only available in Australia. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t access it abroad. You can bypass the geo-restrictions imposed on Channel 7 and stream its content anywhere in the world with a VPN.
A virtual private network extends across a public or shared network and acts as a tunnel. It connects your device to one of its servers and reroutes your traffic through that private tunnel. As a result, you get the IP address of the server located in the country where the content you want to access is based. So, here’s how you use a VPN to unblock Channel 7 outside Australia.
- Firstly, sign up with a VPN provider (preferably ExpressVPN).
- Then, download and install the VPN application on your PC, Mac, Android, iOS device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to an Australian server to obtain an Australian IP address.
- Finally, visit Channel 7’s website.
- Watch MKR 2019 outside Australia.
ExpressVPN is just the service provider you need for streaming purposes. With numerous features including the kill switch, split-tunneling, and numerous encryption protocols this provider is the best on the market. Moreover, it is capable of bypassing geo-restrictions of all kinds and granting you access to the content you want. For more information on other service providers, make sure you check out the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
My Kitchen Rules Season 10
My Kitchen Rules is an Australian competitive cooking game show broadcast on Channel 7. Celebrity chefs have appeared in every series of the show. They have been responsible for all challenges. Colin Fassnidge acting as a judge/mentor in the challenge and the elimination house. Pete Evans and Manu Feildel co-host the show.
The program was a major success since its first season. In fact, it was among the highest rated programs on Australian television, with finals consistently being among the 10 highest rated programs of the year. Furthermore, the series has been renewed for two series for 2019.
My Kitchen Rules 2019 Contestants
Below is a list of the contestants participating in the 10th season of My Kitchen Rules.
- Stacey and Ash
- Amanda and Blake
- Karito and Ian
- Chris and Lesley
- Andy and Ruby
- Mick and Jodie Ann
- Ibby and Romel
- Josh and Austin
- Lisa and John
- Victor and G
- Pat and Bianca
- Anne and Jennifer
- Lyn and Sal
- Matt and Luke
- Veronica and Piper
- Milly and Karolina
Watch My Kitchen Rules 2019 – Final Thoughts
You now know how you can watch My Kitchen Rules 2019 anywhere in the world. You have the power to change the rules and how geo-restrictions work. A VPN is just what you need to stream My Kitchen Rules 2019 outside Australia.