How to download and install the Alelec Kodi repository on Kodi 17.4 Krypton? The Alelec repo contains two great video addons for Kodi. They are NetfliXBMC and SBS on Demand. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install Alelec on PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or Amazon FireStick. This will enable you two install both NetfliXBMC and SBS on Demand on your Kodi app.
How to Install Alelec Repository on Kodi 17 Krypton
How to Install Alelec Repository on Kodi
Follow these instructions to download and setup the Alelec repo on Kodi 17.4 Krypton.
- First, download the Alelec zip file and place in a folder you can easily find later.
- Launch your Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, choose ‘Install from Zip File’.
- Locate the Alelec file you had previously downloaded.
- Click on it to install it.
- Wait for the Alelec repo enabled notification.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> Alelec repo -> ‘Video addons’.
- Click on NetfliXBMC or SBS on Demand to install either addon.
Get More Out of Kodi – Use VPN
Kodi addons such as BBC iPlayer, ITV, NetfliXBMC, and SBS are geo-restricted. That means you can only access them in certain countries. To bypass these geoblocks, you need to spoof your online location. VPN allows you to do just that. Here are some of the features you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install Alelec on Kodi 17 Krypton
Did you successfully download and install the Alelec repository on your Kodi app using the guide below? Let us know by leaving a comment below.