DPlay is one of Norway’s largest content streaming providers is without a doubt. DPlay offers its viewer hours of on-demand content including movies and TV shows along with a variety of channels which can be live streamed. Whether you are living in Norway or have left the country for vacation, you can still watch content on DPlay simply by unblocking the geo-restrictions set. Remember that DPlay is geoblocked if you live in countries including Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, USA, or UK. You will need to bypass the geographical restrictions in order to get access to the content that is being offered. Since DPlay functions on devices including your PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad; you may want to invest in VPN to unblock DPlay outside Norway.
How to Unblock and Watch DPlay outside Norway with VPN
How to Unblock DPlay outside Norway using VPN
To watch content on DPlay outside Norway, you will need to get yourself a Virtual Private Network. There are many providers and they all should be able to bypass geographical restrictions without a problem. In simple words, a VPN modifies your computer’s IP address to a different one; in this case a Norwegian IP address. By doing this the servers will think that your computer is actually in Norway, and will then send you the content that you request.
- Sign up with a quality VPN provider, and one that works with you and the requirements that you have for it.
- Install any software or drivers that come along with the VPN on the devices you want to stream on. VPN’s support many devices including a PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
- The upside of using VPN is that you will get additional security and privacy for your connection.
- The downside is that your internet speeds will decrease depending on the quality and location of the VPN.
If you are looking for a quality VPN, ExpressVPN should fit the bill. You can use ExpressVPN’s Norwegian VPN servers to unblock and watch DPlay outside Norway. It also comes with a thirty-day return policy, if at any point within thirty days of your purchase do you decide that you do not want this service any longer; you can return it and get your money back. There are many other VPN’s available in the market if ExpressVPN doesn’t paddle your boat, and most of them should do just fine.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
DPlay Supported Streaming Devices
Here are the devices which are compatible with streaming on DPlay:
- PC and Mac
- iPhone and iPad
- Smart TV
Watch DPlay outside Norway using VPN
VPN is the way to go if you are a Norwegian expat living in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, UK, USA, or Australia and wish to watch DPlay. To conclude, a VPN is a safe and reliable method for bypassing geographical restrictions especially on streaming sites such as DPlay.