Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services for movies, shows, and series in the US, however, it’s pretty much difficult to access outside its country of origin. If you want to watch Hulu in France, you’ll have to make use of either a VPN or Smart DNS. Both these methods remove the restrictions imposed on Hulu and enable you to stream its content in France. Here’s how you can unblock Hulu in France using a VPN or Smart DNS on any device.
How to Watch Hulu in France Using a VPN
Hulu is one of the biggest TV and movie streaming players in the US. It hosts content from a consortium of different TV channels and film studios. However, outside the US, Hulu is inaccessible. There are many American expats in France as well as French citizens who would like to access Hulu from where they are. Luckily for them, accessing Hulu in France is achievable using a virtual private network. A VPN establishes a private tunnel through which the device you are using gets to access the internet. The VPN you subscribed to reroutes your traffic through a server based on a country of your choosing. Consequently, that country’s IP address will automatically become yours. As a result, you to access that country’s content even if you were outside it. Go by the following steps to watch Hulu in France using a VPN.
- You might want to check out ExpressVPN as a reputable service provider.
- Get the VPN app on the device you wish to stream Hulu on.
- Activate the VPN application and look for a US server.
- Connect to an American server in order to gain an American IP address.
- Access and stream the best content Hulu has to offer.
The VPN service provider capable of successfully bypassing geo-blocks would be ExpressVPN. This provider has made a name for itself for its speed rates and security features. ExpressVPN is deemed the best choice for streaming online content. The following table features some of the best VPN service providers you can make use of despite your geolocation
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Watch Hulu in France Using a Smart DNS Proxy
The most straightforward way to watch Hulu in France would be a VPN. However, the fastest method would be a Smart DNS. If you’re not familiar, a Smart DNS enables you to bypass and access geo-restricted content without encrypting your data or making changes to your IP address. What a Smart DNS can unblock depends on the type of proxy you’re using. Nevertheless, a Smart DNS can make Hulu accessible to you in France, and here is how:
- First, head over to Unlocator and sign up for a free 7-day trial.
- Follow these videos/setup tutorials to install the Smart DNS on your phone or laptop.
- Go to Hulu’s website.
- Enjoy your unlimited access to all of Hulu’s content.
If you’re wondering which Smart DNS proxy successfully unblocks content, that would be Unlocator. This is an example of an incredibly fast provider that is capable of unblocking over 200 channels worldwide. Furthermore, the 7-day free trial is useful for those who have a difficult time making up their minds.
Watch Hulu in France
Once you’ve signed up for a VPN and connected to one of its servers in the US, you’ll be able to watch Hulu in France whenever you like. It’s that simple. All you have to do is get a VPN for Hulu, pick the location of your IP address, and visit the service’s application or website. Enjoy everything Hulu has in store at any time in France and on any device as well.