How to watch Livestream NRL in Australia? So, the Australian Rugby League is finally set to kick off in March 2017. If you live in Australia, you’re probably searching for a legitimate way to stream your favorite rugby team live online. Livestream.com/nrl is probably the best channel to watch the NRL Rubgy League on. Ironically, that website is geoblocked in Australia. Luckily, there is a workaround. In this help guide, I will show you how to use VPN in order to unblock Livestream NRL in Australia. Thus, watch the NRL Rugby League 2017 free live online on PC, Mac, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android, iOS, or Android.
How to Unblock LiveStream NRL in Australia
Update: Livestream.com/NRL is no longer available. NRL matches will be delivered by Rugby Pass https://www.rugbypass.com/signup
free of charge in markets that do not have a local NRL broadcast partner. Equally, in markets where a broadcaster elects not to broadcast a particular match these matches will be made available via Rugby Pass. The Rugby Pass service will replace the Livestream service for the remainder of the 2017 season. That means that if you live in Australia or New Zealand, you can use VPN to stream NRL free live using Rugby Pass.
How to Unblock LiveStream NRL in Australia using VPN?
According to the official NRL.com website, “Users all over the world will have the opportunity to watch NRL – either via local broadcaster or free online on Live-Stream: new.livestream.com/nationalrugbyleague“
“This event is not available in your location. The owner of this event has chosen to block your location. If you think there has been an error, please contact the event owner.” That is the geo-location error you get when trying to watch the National Rugby League on Livestream.com/NRL in Australia.
Livestream.com/NRL Geo-Location Error in Australia
Livestream.com do not own broadcasting rights of the National Rugby League in Australia. If you visit the Livestream website or use their native app on your streaming device, they can detect your location by looking at your IP address. What you basically need is a non-Australian IP address. By using VPN, you can spoof your online location. Here’s how to use VPN in order to unblock Livestream NRL in Australia and watch the Rugby League free live online.
- First, you have to sign up with a VPN service. Do not use free VPNs as they slow down your Internet speed to a point where your live stream will constantly be interrupted due to buffering.
- Now that you have created your VPN account, it’s time to download and install the VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Then, launch the app and connect to a VPN server in Algeria.
- Finally, watch NRL Rugby on Livestream in Australia.
I would definitely recommend using ExpressVPN to watch Livestream NRL in Australia. Not only do they have some of the fastest VPN servers, but they also provide Smart DNS proxies which you can setup on your Apple TV or other devices which do not natively support VPN. ExpressVPN’s 30-day refund guarantee also means you can try out their service risk-free.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Watch Livestream NRL in Australia using VPN
That’s all you basically have to do to unblock Livestream.com/nrl in Australia. With the National Rugby League just beginning, using VPN allows you to watch all the rugby action legally at the cheapest price. If you need further help, or are using a different method to watch NRL live in Australia, please do leave a comment below. We’d love to hear your feedback.