How to Watch The Tennis Channel Outside the US
The Tennis Channel is one of the most known platforms for fans of the sport. It covers news, tournaments, events, and a whole list of tennis related online content. The Tennis Channel is the leading tennis source for super-fans, but there’s one problem: It’s only available in the US.
If you’re living outside of the US, or are a fan of Tennis but don’t happen to be a US citizen, you might be discouraged. Don’t worry, there are still ways for you to access the Tennis Channel online, even if you’re not in the United States.
How to Watch the Tennis Channel Using a VPN
The quickest way to unblock geo-restricted content is by using a VPN. By connecting to one of the servers provided by your VPN service, you can change your public IP and trick the website into believing you’re in a country without any restrictions.
A VPN also encrypts your data and masks your identity online. It provides you with a secure way to download, browse, or even participate in P2P file sharing. With a VPN, you can access the Tennis Channel by clicking on a US-based server.
For the best VPN service out there, I’d suggest using ExpressVPN. It might seem a little pricey, but ExpressVPN offers the absolute best VPN features and functionalities out there! From military-grade encryptions to over 2000 servers to connect to, this is the VPN I’ve been using for the past year now. It has never disappointed!
Here’s a more technical review if my rambling hasn’t fully convinced you.
After you’ve picked the VPN of your choice, here’s how to go about accessing the Tennis Channel:
- Sign up with your VPN provider.
- Download and launch the VPN app on the device of your choosing.
- Sign in to the VPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Tennis Channel’s website and enjoy!
For more VPN providers, check out this nifty table:
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
How to Watch the Tennis Channel Using a Smart DNS
Another way you can watch the Tennis Channel without having to move to/back to the US is by using a Smart DNS. A Smart DNS gives you access to a list of geo-blocked channels from all around the world. Unlike a VPN, a Smart DNS doesn’t change your public IP, it merely masks it for the benefit of unblocking geo-restrictions.
Also unlike a VPN, a Smart DNS needs to be manually configured. If you use Unlocator, like I do, there’s a great set of guides to help you configure your Smart DNS on devices like iOS and Android products, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, PS4 and Xbox One. Here’s how to get it done:
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial with Unlocator.
- Use the setup guides and tutorials to setup Unlocator on your device of choice.
- Go to The Tennis Channel’s website.
- Sign in and enjoy!
How to Watch the Tennis Channel Outside the US – Final Thoughts
With the Citi Open and the Rogers Cup happening now, you don’t need to feel left out of the world of tennis if you’re outside the US. By using a Smart DNS or a VPN, you can easily access the Tennis Channel from anywhere in the world! Remember, you still need to have a subscription to the channel itself, no app can help you bypass that!