Florida is one of the most visited states in the USA. Each year, The Sunshine State draws millions of tourists thanks to its white beaches, amusement parks, and unique tourist attractions. Families go to Orlando to visit Disney World, while beach lovers head to Miami to enjoy the sun. Furthermore, Florida has a growing expat community, especially from South America. So whether you’re a tourist or an expat, if you’re having a long stay on the US east coast, you’ll want updates from back home. However, certain websites may be geo-blocked while you’re there, which is why you’ll need a VPN. In this article, I’m going to show you which is the best VPN for Florida so that you don’t miss a thing from your home country.
Best VPN for Florida
Why Need a VPN in Florida?
If you’ve ever tried to stream your favorite local show while in Florida, the following message might have appeared on your screen: “Sorry, this video is not available in your location.”
That’s because some content cannot be streamed outside its original country due to copyright issues. There are also many websites, services, and channels that are blocked by their ISPs for various reasons. Also, to gain more online freedom while browsing the web, you have to get a VPN. Once you connect to one, you will gain online anonymity, encrypted traffic, and the ability to unblock any website you desire in Florida.
Best VPN for Florida
It’s necessary to use a VPN while you’re in Florida to overcome geo-restrictions, access overseas content, and gain online protection. You have to choose the best VPN to protect your data, mask your identity, and grant you unlimited access to the World Wide Web. With all that in mind, let me introduce my list of the best VPNs for Florida.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- 7-day free trial
- User-friendly application
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
- Extra security features
- Extensions for Firefox and Chrome
- Split-tunneling available
ExpressVPN offers more than 3,000 VPN servers across 94 countries, which allows you to connect to servers in any region of the world. As a result, you’ll be able to bypass any online restrictions.
Furthermore, if you’re concerned about your privacy, then this service is your go-to destination. It uses AES 256-bit encryption, a military-grade protocol that ensures no one can view your online activity, not even ISPs, hackers, or government agencies. The company also implements a no-logging policy, which means it won’t store any of your data or traffic.
Learn more about ExpressVPN in this review.
- Connect to one of thousands of servers located in 94 countries.
- Clear privacy rules and no-logs policy.
- A kill switch for enhanced safety and security.
- P2P file-sharing and torrenting allowance.
- Five-star customer service support available round-the-clock via live chat.
- Strongest encryption protocols.
- Complimentary Smart DNS service.
- 30-day refund policy.
I strongly recommend you use this provider because it ticks every box you’d want from a VPN. I use whenever I go online and no matter where I am, and so far, I haven’t been disappointed.
BulletVPN has a relatively small server network compared to the other brands featured in this guide. Nonetheless, it provides fast servers that can unblock any geo-restricted content you want easily and swiftly. Moreover, BulletVPN apps are very easy to use with a clear interface.
And for a full list of the pros and cons, read the BulletVPN review.
- 154 servers in 55 countries.
- Kill switch available.
- Strong, military-grade encryption protocols.
- Smart DNS feature available for free.
- 30-day refund guarantee.
- 24/7 live chat support.
NordVPN has a large network of over 4,500 servers across 59 countries. You can connect to VPN servers through the Onion Router NordVPN has to offer. This means that it’s impossible to trace anything back to you when the data reached its destination. The company doesn’t log your traffic, meaning your activities are safe. Read this NordVPN review for more information.
- Free Smart DNS feature.
- 2048-bit SSL encryption protocols.
- Friendly 24/7 live chat support.
- Automatic kill switch.
- DNS Leak protection.
- Double VPN feature for extra security.
- 30-day Money-back guarantee policy.
IPVanish has more than 1,000 high-speed servers spread across 60 countries. It is famous for the amazing speed rates it offers, in addition to some impressive security features. You don’t have to worry about any privacy breaches thanks to the SHA-256-bit authentication and the 256-bit AES encryption. If you wish to know more about IPVanish, read this review.
- live chat support available 24/7.
- Torrenting and P2P file-sharing activity allowed.
- Kill switch for Windows and MacOS users.
- 10 simultaneous device connections.
- 7-day money back guarantee.
Best VPN for Florida- Final Thoughts
If you want the best online experience in Florida, I urge you to subscribe to ExpressVPN or any of the other VPNs mentioned in this article. Do you have any favorites? Did you find our recommendations fit your needs? Let us know in the comment section below.
Best VPN for Florida
Description: ExpressVPN is a well functioning and secure VPN service provider that reliably works in Florida.
Access blocked content