Do you want to surf the web without having to look over your shoulder all the time? Are you afraid that your ISP is collecting data of everything your visit online? Then protect yourself and your privacy with a VPN. If you do your research, you’ll find that a provider like BulletVPN is all you need to browse the internet freely. If you’re interested, let me walk you through how to subscribe to BulletVPN.
How to Buy a BulletVPN Subscription
The process is not that hard. If you visit your website everything you click on will navigate you in the right way. However, if you’re not that tech-savvy or too lazy to think about what to do next, I’m going to provide you with a step-by-step walkthrough in order to get yourself a BulletVPN account. Here’s how it all goes down:
- First, visit BulletVPN‘s official website.
- After that, click on the “Get BulletVPN” green button in the middle of the screen.
- This will take you to the page where you get to choose a subscription plan. Pick what suits you best.
- Scroll a bit further and enter your details in terms of email address and password.
- After that, you should pick your Payment Method. You have 3 options: Paypal, Credit Card, and Bitcoin.
- Whatever your choice is, hit proceed.
- Finish up and you’ll receive an email address to confirm your account.
- Now, it’s time to download their application on your device. You’ll find that it supports the major operating systems available. Get the application according to the device you’re operating.
- Once the download is done, install the application on your device.
- Next, launch the VPN application and sign in with your VPN credentials.
- This will take you to BulletVPN app’s home page.
- Now, go to the server list and pick one according to what you need. You can find servers in 55 countries.
- In my example, I picked the United States. You can pick whatever you want. It depends on what you want to do. Hit connect.
- You’re all set. You’ve got yourself a BulletVPN subscription and connected to a server.
- If you need any help in your subscription process or anything else, just contact the support team via email.
Remember, you can try out their service for 30-day. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can always ask for a refund if you didn’t exceed the trial period.
Why Choose BulletVPN?
You might judge by the looks of it, but I have to tell you that this VPN is one of a kind for several reasons. First, it has 154 servers in 55 countries. Second, did you see what it can do when scaled on security?
If you do your research well, you’ll find BulletVPN is one of the few providers that offers that many protocols. It offers you the choice between PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, IKEv1, and IKEv2. If you want my advice, OpenVPN and IKEv2 are your best bet when it comes to security.
As for the logging policy, some VPNs claim that they follow this criterion just to attract users. However, it’s stated on BulletVPN’s website as well, but this one walks the walk to back it up. This is what BulletVPN has to say on their official website: “We do not keep logs of the websites you visit or what you do on those sites. We only keep logs of connection logs i.e. time of connecting/disconnecting, duration, and amount of bandwidth usage.”
This VPN has clients for all major platforms including PC, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and Android. This wide range of availability is beneficial when you consider that BulletVPN allows up to 6 simultaneous connections per account.
Another feature that puts BulletVPN on top is its Smart DNS service. Some popular streaming devices do not support any native VPN clients such as PS4, Xbox One, and Apple TV. However, Smart DNS can be set up on any device, which makes bypassing regional restrictions a pretty easy task.
When you’re connected to a VPN, your internet traffic will be encrypted and rerouted through a private tunnel. Sadly, any VPN will reduce your speed, because your data is traveling using a longer road. When I tested BulletVPN’s speed drop, I didn’t notice that much of a difference, which means that this VPN maintains perfect speeds for online browsing and streaming. Let’s take a more comprehensive look at what BulletVPN has to offer once you subscribe to their service:
- Excellent blazing fast servers.
- A server network that includes countries in the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- East to use application.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- No-log Policy.
- 256-bit AES encryption.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Six simultaneous connections.
- Supports PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, IKEv1, and IKEv2 protocols.
- Smart DNS.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Kill Switch.
- 24/7 live chat support.
If that’s not enough for you, check out our full BulletVPN review.
How to Subscribe to BulletVPN – Final Thoughts
BulletVPN’s main focus is to ensure its users’ privacy and security. Not too many VPNs can back up what they state on their website, but this one does. BulletVPN spreads a network in most of the countries with popular streaming services if bypassing regional restrictions is your main goal. So, now you know how to get a BulletVPN subscription, go ahead, try it out, they offer a 30-day cash back guarantee if you ever change your mind.