How to setup DAZN addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia. DAZN is a premium sports streaming service dubbed as the ‘Netflix of Sports’. The channel is available in Germany, Canada, Japan, Austria, and Switzerland. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install the DAZN plugin on your PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or Amazon Fire TV. Keep in mind that you will also need a premium DAZN subscription in order to sign into the add and watch live sports.
How to Install DAZN Kodi Addon
How to Install DAZN on Kodi
Follow these instructions to install the DAZN plugin on your Kodi app. The DAZN addon can be found in the Kodi Nerds repository which includes addons that are safe to use.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select ‘Addons’ and click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Select DAZN and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> DAZN.
When you launch the DAZN addon for the first time, you will be asked to sign in using your DAZN account credentials.
Best VPN for Kodi
Depending on your current country of residence, some Kodi addons might be geoblocked. To bypass these geo-restrictions, you need to use VPN with Kodi. Here are some of the benefits you get out of using VPN. Otherwise, you will be presented with an error that states “DAZN isn’t available in this country.” when you try to access DAZN via Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I’d definitely recommend using ExpressVPN with Kodi, given that they have optimized their apps to work as smooth as possible with Kodi addons. They also have a 7-day refund policy just in case you’re not overly convinced. Here’s my list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2018.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install DAZN Kodi Addon – Conclusion
DAZN as a premium live sports streaming service is getting bigger. The popular sports channel is even expanding to new territories. Hopefully, the tutorial above has given you enough information on how to setup the DAZN plugin on your Kodi app.