How to unblock DAZN anywhere? DAZN, dubbed as ‘the Netflix of Sports’, is probably the biggest sports channel in the world. Recently, the service was launched all over the world. However, the channel’s access is not what it appears on the surface. Due to geo-restrictions, DAZN offers limited content in each country.
So far, DAZN Germany and Canada have the richest libraries with the inclusion of the Premier League. You’re here to expand your DAZN experience, and we’re going to help. Here’s how you can watch DAZN anywhere.
Watch DAZN Outside Germany – How to Unblock in USA with VPN
DAZN has millions of subscribers around the world. The problem is, just like with any channel, DAZN applies geo-blocking.
The service is available on a global scale, but unfortunately, its entire library isn’t. Each country gets specific content based on DAZN’s licensing agreements in the region.
Aside from that, DAZN is still unavailable in some locations, which prohibits residents there from accessing the service itself, to begin with.
The channel examines your IP address to determine your location. If you’re not within its area of coverage, it’ll block your access almost instantly. The following is the error you get:
“Sorry, DAZN is not available in your country yet. 10-006-002.”
Now, as mentioned, based on your location, some sports will be blocked in your location. If, for some reason, an unavailable title shows up and you try to stream it, this error shows up:
“Apologies. Due to legal restrictions, the video you have selected is not available to watch in your specific location. Thank you for understanding. Error code: 65_013_403.”
Finally, there’s one more error you’ll be getting, due to DAZN’s tough geo-blocking mechanism. The last error reflects your inability to use your account in a country different than the one you created it in:
“Your DAZN account is not available in your current location. You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account. Error code 50-006-403.”
The account error doesn’t always show up as you can use the same DAZN account in almost any country that has DAZN. It’s a rare case, but it’s there.
Finally, the following error message pops up randomly. It might as part of DAZN’s geo-blocking, but at the same time, it could be just a random one:
- “Video not able to play. We can’t find that video. Please, try again later.”
DAZN is one must-have channel, and with a VPN, you can access everything that the service has to offer. Just follow the steps above, and you’ll be just fine.
A VPN’s Benefits
A Virtual Private Network is an internet tool that enhances your security and anonymity while browsing the web. It reroutes your traffic through an encrypted tunnel, which ensures that your sensitive data is safely transmitted.
Aside from that, a VPN cloaks your IP address and anonymizes everything you do online. This prevents unauthorized people from eavesdropping on your traffic, especially your ISP.
As it cloaks your IP, it replaces it with a temporary one based on the country where the server you’re using is located. As a result, you’ll be able to access restricted websites/apps/channels in that region.
In general, a VPN is a must-have tool for anyone who wishes to have unrestricted internet. To sum it, here’s what a VPN is capable of:
- Unblocks major streaming services all over the world.
- Applies military-grade encryption and protects sensitive information (sent and received).
- Allows you to browse the internet anonymously.
- Speeds up your internet by bypassing your ISP’s throttling habits.
There are dozens of VPNs out there to choose from. However, in the next part, we’ll be discussing why not all of them are the perfect choice to unblock DAZN. Scroll a bit further.
DAZN vs. VPNs – The Ultimate Banning Technique
In case you’re wondering, not all VPNs are equal. Unfortunately, if you want to access DAZN, you’ll have to conduct thorough research as the channel bans VPN traffic.
DAZN can detect if you’re using a VPN or not. Some VPNs lack the resources to provide you with new IP addresses, which eases DAZN’s job in blacklisting the ones you might use.
If the service determines that you’re trying to access its content using a Virtual Private Network, you’ll be notified and your access will be instantly terminated:
“We believe you are accessing DAZN using a VPN. Please switch off your VPN and try accessing DAZN again. Error code 50-075-404.”
We’ve tested a lot of VPNs with DAZN, and most of them failed to unblock the channel. However, we got excellent results when we operated using ExpressVPN.
The provider has servers in almost every country where DAZN is supported. It also allowed us to stream the content in full HD.
Despite being our top recommendation, ExpressVPN isn’t the only service with good results. Check out our top 4 VPNs in the table below.
- Best for streaming and privacy
- High speed servers in 160 VPN locations
- Works for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu
- 24/7/ live chat support
- 3 extra months free on annual plan
- UltraHD streaming
- Free Smart DNS proxy
- Unblocks all major streaming services
- Limited Time 72% Discount
- Unlimited VPN connections
- Over 1000 servers
- Ad-blocking feature available
- User-friendly application
- Exclusive Smart VPN feature
- Standalone Smart DNS subscription available
How to Create a DAZN Account Anywhere
Just like Netflix, DAZN is available all over the world and offers different subscription plans according to the country you’re accessing it from.
For example, if you approach the channel with a US IP address (American resident), you’ll have to pay $19.99 per month. However, if you’re in the UK (British IP Address), your subscription will cost £7.99 a month, which is about $9.23.
Other countries may even offer cheaper prices, which is why we recommend you check other regions before opting for the service. With that said, here’s how you can subscribe to DAZN (we’ll be using the UK version as an example):
- First, launch your VPN and connect to a UK server.
- Open your preferred browser and head over to DAZN’s website (You’ll be redirected to the UK website).
- On the top right of the screen, click on Sign Up Now.
- Pick your plan and tap on “Get Started.”
- Fill in the necessary details then select Continue.
- Submit your payment information and proceed.
- Finish the subscription process and you’ll have yourself a DAZN account.
Please note that we’ve tested the same account in different DAZN regions. Basically, DAZN allows you to use the same account in different regions, as opposed to how the service used to operate in the past.
How to Get DAZN on Any Device Anywhere
Now that you have a VPN provider and a DAZN subscription, here’s how you can get the channel on any device you might be operating:
Getting the DAZN application on your Android mobile, tablet, or TV (Sony Bravia, Nvidia Shield, etc…) is pretty easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Download the VPN app on your device and sign in.
- Connect to a server in Germany.
- Download the DAZN app from Google Play Store. If DAZN is not available in your country, change your Store’s country to Germany and get it.
- Launch the channel’s app and sign in with your account.
- Stream DAZN wherever you are.
If you’re using iPhone or iPad, the following steps are required to get DAZN:
- Get the VPN app and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a German server.
- Download the DAZN app on your device. You might need to change your App Store’s region.
- Activate DAZN and sign in.
When it comes to accessing DAZN on your PC or Mac, no application is needed. All you have to do is this:
- Download the VPN app from the provider’s website.
- Launch it and connect to a German server.
- Open your browser and head over to DAZN’s website.
- Sign in with your account and start streaming.
If you happen to be using your Smart TV as a streaming hub, this is how you can get DAZN:
- Since there are no native VPN clients on Smart TVs, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router.
- Once set up, connect to a German server.
- Download the DAZN application. If it’s not available in your region, change your store’s country:
- Launch the DAZN application and sign in.
- Watch DAZN wherever you may be.
On your gaming console, be it PlayStation or Xbox, you can get the DAZN app by following these steps:
On Fire Stick, things tend to be a lot easier than other devices. Here’s what you need to do:
- Install the VPN app on your device and connect to a German server.
- Download the DAZN app. If it’s not available, you can easily sideload it on the device.
- Launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Stream DAZN wherever you may be.
To get DAZN on Roku, the following steps must be taken:
- Install the VPN on your router and connect to a German server.
- Download the DAZN app. You might need to change Roku’s region.
- Launch the DAZN client.
- Sign in and start watching.
In order to get DAZN on your Apple TV, you should follow these steps:
- Set up a German VPN connection on your router.
- Download the DAZN app. You might need to change your Apple Store’s region to get it.
- Activate the DAZN client and sign in.
- Start streaming top sports anywhere.
Stream DAZN Anywhere – FAQ
Got more questions? We’re pretty sure that the following section covers everything you need:
Can Any VPN Unblock DAZN?
Unfortunately, not every VPN can get you DAZN in your region, especially those that offer their services for free.
Which DAZN Has the Most Content?
So far, every version of DAZN has unique content. However, the German library seems to be the superior one in terms of the number of sports it offers.
Does DAZN’s Subscription Vary According to My Region?
Yes, it does. Each country has its own pricing. To get a cheaper price, connect to a VPN server in different countries to check for better offers.
Does DAZN Offer a Free Trial?
If you’re a new subscriber, you can enjoy a one-month subscription for free.
What Devices Can I Watch DAZN On?
DAZN is available on a wide variety of operating systems, including:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon FireStick
- Smart TV
Which Version of DAZN Offers the Premier League?
To watch the Premier League on DAZN, you should access either the Canadian or German version. To do so, you have to connect to a Canadian or a German server.
What Sports Can I Watch on DAZN?
With a DAZN account, you get to watch the following football/sports competitions on your favorite streaming device:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Smart TV
Stream DAZN Anywhere – Final Thoughts
That is all you need to know about how to bypass regional restrictions and watch DAZN anywhere in the world. Now, if you have any question, make sure to drop us a line in the comment section below.