How to Install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia
How to setup Exodus addon on Kodi 18 Leia? The new Kodi 18 version is still in development mode. That hasn’t deterred people from trying it out though. As things stands, the new build works rather well apart from some bugs here and there. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia using your PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, or Raspberry Pi.
Disclaimer: The tutorial below is strictly intended for educational purposes. Use it at your own discretion. Exodus is a third-party addon banned by the official Kodi community.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia
If you haven’t yet updated your Kodi from 17.4 to 18, check these instructions. If you’re already running Kodi 18 Leia, follow the instructions below to install Exodus.
- Launch your Kodi app and then go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unkown Sources’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://kdil.co/repo/”.
- Name it ‘Kodil’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Kodil
- Select kodil.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Kodil Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Exodus or any other addon you wish to setup and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including Exodus, will appear here.
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
Many Kodi addons only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Nobody, not even your ISP, can see what you are doing online.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017. For an in-depth guide of each of these services, see this review.Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 18 Leia – Wrap Up
While third-party addons like Exodus do offer a wide videos, using them might be considered illegal in some regions. Please consider using these best official Kodi 18 addons instead.
By chance what would fix this problem? Everything is fine till I get to install from zip file click it and then click on ( Kodil ) and the file is empty and it takes a little longer to open up that empty file. I hope someone knows what this problem is and if needed to you could just send an email to me. just put. (exodus info.) For the heading Thank You in advance. P.S. not sure if I got this web site rite or not. Sorry if it is not right.
No he logrado instalar exodus en Kodi leía 18.2 manda error. Cuando estoy instalando desde el archivo zip manda error por favor me pueden ayudar
I can give you guys the brand new Kodi just released about aweek or so ago., if you cant find it.
1 more thing, after your new install of Kodi 2018 Leia Official release, then you can add your new source to _ “http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/”
Name it like DiggzRepo, then with package installer, install your new Program addon by installing your zip file you will see in the DiggzRepo, install the Repository, you’ll see the Chef Leia Wizard, after that’s done you’ll click on Builds and the 2018 Leia Build version will be at the bottom of the page, last one that says Standard Install, ,,,, just don’t forget to turn on your unknown Sources and debugging, in the firestick its in Settings_ MyFireTV_Developer options, and then I’d go to Preferences and turn off , Collect App Usage Data and Interest Based.Ad’s, I wouldn’t want anybody getting my info like that, you need your privacy, so you alt to go ahead and do this after uninstalling your current Kodi if it ain’t already set, then after you take care of this you can install that latest new release Kodi 2018 Leia, when it gets done and your left in the new Kodi, go turn on your Unknown Sources and Notifications in you your System Settings_ Addons before going to the File Manager and adding your new source for the your new. This will put the new 2018 Leia Exodus in and you can reconfigure your backgrounds and layout however you wish.
Kodil in Kodi 18 not work at all
Exodus and Exodus Redux are functioning fine with 18 Leia but the option on where to download files is gone. The tree is gone. I usually download to d://videodownloads but neither the C: or D: tree is available. Please tell me there is a fix coming.