How to Install Fox Sports Go on Kodi
Joining CBS Sports and ESPN3 on the list of my favorite sports Kodi add-ons is Fox Sports Go. Your sports channel selection is not complete without Fox Sports Go. You should not miss out on one of America’s most prominent sports channels while you can get it on Kodi.
Just like geo-restrictions didn’t stop you last time, they won’t now. In the following article, I will include everything you need to know about how you can install Fox Sports Go on Kodi.
How to Install Fox Sports Go on Kodi
Before I dive deep into the details of the add-on set up process, I must notify you that you will need an American cable subscription to sign in. Also, if you are where the add-ons are not available, you’ll need to connect to a US-based server. You can find the Fox Sports addon in Kodi’s official Kodi repo, and here’s how I installed it:
- First, I launched the Kodi app and looked for ‘Addons.’
- Next, I selected the Package Installer Icon at the top of the left corner.
- Then, I clicked on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- I pressed on Fox Sports Go -> Install.
- Before I went back to the Kodi home screen, I waited to see the Fox Sports Go Addon Enabled notification.
- Then, I selected the ‘Addons’ tab in the left-hand column.
- I clicked on Video Addons, and Fox Sports Go appeared on my home screen.
For my first time with the Fox Sports Go add-on, the service provided me with an activation code to use upon accessing Foxsportsgo.com/.
Another way of getting the app would be by downloading the official Fox Sports Go add-on from here. You set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository.’
How to Unblock Fox Sports Go Addon outside the USA
The Fox Sports Go add-on will not function if you are not in the US. But, as I said before, geo-restrictions won’t prevent you from accessing overseas content as long as you have a VPN that can spoof your geo-location. When using a VPN with Kodi, there’s a lot you can gain:
- Unblock Kodi Add-ons: Some Kodi addons only work in specific regions. However, if you use a VPN, you get to bypass the regional restrictions and gain access to them no matter where you are.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Your ISP will cease to throttle your internet connection.
- Great Privacy: When using a VPN, you get to benefit from the encryptions and protocols the provider has to offer.
- VPN Applications: Most VPN companies offer the friendliest applications on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I enjoyed using ExpressVPN with Kodi. Not only is it a blazing fast, zero-logs VPN service, but it was easy to configure on any device. With the encryption this provider has to offer, what you get to watch on the Kodi media player does not appear to the public. If you are a regular Kodi user, I advise you to subscribe to ExpressVPN.Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Get Fox Sports Go on Kodi – Conclusion
That’s all you need to know about how to set up the Fox Sports Go addon on Kodi. Just in case you run into any issues, feel free to leave a comment below.
watch NRL outside Australia using express
Ok, i tried but I’m not american, so I don’t have a provider for these channels, so even when I put the passsword, they ask me for my provider, and so I can’t watch these.
Can you help me ?
Can I get Fox Sports North on Fox Sports Go
Trying to load FoxSportsGo in Kodi on my Fire TV. Is it possible to do this without having to add a cable source? Been trying to find the SAINTS game on Kodi and someone told me it would be on FoxSportsGo. Is that true? I loaded it but am stuck now because I have no cable source to add.