How to install and setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi 17.4 Krypton? The PVR plugin allows you to upload your M3U list to your Amazon FireStick, PC, Mac, Android or any other device you have installed Kodi on. Thus, you will be able to watch live TV as well as listen to radio channels with EPG support. In order to install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, follow the instructions below.
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi 17.4 Krypton
How to Install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi 17 Krypton
Follow these instructions to setup the PVR Client on Kodi:
- Launch your Kodi app and head over to ‘Addons’.
- From there select ‘My Addons’ -> PVR Clients.
- Next, click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- On the next screen, select ‘Enable’.
- Once done, click on ‘Configure’.
- If you have a URL that points to your M3U list, select ‘Remote Path. Then, enter the URL of your M3U list under ‘M3U Play List URL’
- In case you have downloaded your M3U list to your streaming device, select Local Path. Under ‘M3U Play List Path’, set the location of your M3U playlist file.
- Finally, click ‘OK’.
- Kodi will now upload your M3U list.
- Once the process is done, go back to your Kodi home screen and select ‘TV’.
- All your live TV channels will be available here.
Best VPN for Kodi
Depending on your current country of residence, some Kodi addons might be geoblocked. To bypass these geo-restrictions, you need to use VPN with Kodi. Here are some of the benefits you get out of using VPN.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I’d definitely recommend using ExpressVPN with Kodi, given that they have optimized their apps to work as smooth as possible with Kodi addons. They also have a 7-day refund policy just in case you’re not overly convinced. Here’s my list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2017.
Last Updated 2 Days Ago
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi – Wrap Up
That’s all the info you need to setup the PVR IPTV client on Kodi 17 Krypton. Once done, you will be able to watch your favorite live TV channels using your M3U list on Android Fire Stick, PC, Mac, or Android TV Box.