How to stream tennis tournaments live on Kodi? Tennis is one of the word’s most watched sports. Superstars such as Nadal, Federer, Murray, and Djokovic have millions of followers from around the world. If you’re a tennis fan who uses Kodi, you’re probably looking for a way to watch tennis live on Kodi. In the guide below, you can find a list of best tennis addons for Kodi. Instructions on how to install these addons to watch live tennis on Kodi via your PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or Amazon Fire Stick can also be found.
How to Watch Tennis on Kodi Live – Best Tennis Addons
Best Kodi Addons for Tennis
Here is a list of best tennis addons you can install on Kodi:
How to Install Best Tennis Kodi Addons on FireStick, PC, or Android
Please note that all of the tennis plugins below are geo-restricted i.e. you can only use them in certain regions around the world. To bypass these geoblocks, you need to use VPN. Follow these instructions to install Eurosport Player on Kodi.
- First, download the Kodi Nerds zip file from here.
- Launch Kodi and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- From the Kodi home screen, select Addons -> My Addons.
- Scroll down and click on Videoplayer InputStream.
- Make sure that both InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input are enabled.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, select ‘Addons’ and click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ and locate the Zip file you had downloaded earlier. It should be called repository.kodinerds-6.0.0.zip.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose KodiNerds.net Addons -> Video Addons.
- Select Eurosport Player and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> Eurosport Player.
Best VPN to Watch Tennis on Kodi Live
As already mentioned, most of best tennis addons for Kodi are geo-restricted. To unblock Kodi addons regardless of where you currently live, you will have to use VPN. Here are some of the benefits you get out of using VPN.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I’d definitely recommend using IPVanish with Kodi, given that they have optimized their apps to work as smooth as possible with Kodi addons. They also have a 7-day refund policy just in case you’re not overly convinced. Here’s my list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2017.
Here are some other tutorials you might find useful when using Kodi.
Upcoming Tennis Tournaments
- Shanghai Rolex Masters
- Hong Kong Tennis Open
- Rolex Paris Masters
- ATP Finals
- Davis Cup Finals
Best Tennis Addons for Kodi – Wrap Up
What do you think of our list of best Kodi addons to watch tennis live? Is there an addon you think we missed out on and should be included in the list above? Share your thoughts below.