How to install Eurosport Player on Kodi 17 Krypton? The Eurosport Player addon enables you to watch live and on-demand content that is currently available on Eurosport. The Eurosport Player region you get to access via the add-on depends on where you currently reside. Keep in mind that you will need a Eurosport Player subscription to sign into the addon and watch live sports. Follow the guide below to setup Eurosport Player Kodi addon on PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, Android, Chromecast, or Raspberry Pi.
How to Install Eurosport Player on Kodi
How to Install Eurosport Player on Kodi 17
If you have installed the new Kodi build, Krypton 17.6, follow these steps to setup the Eurosport Player Kodi addon.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on Eurosport Player -> Install.
- Wait until you see the Eurosport Player Addon Enabled notification.
- Select Eurosport Player and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> Eurosport Player.
Best VPN for Kodi
Depending on your current country of residence, some Kodi addons might be geoblocked. To bypass these geo-restrictions, you need to use VPN with Kodi. Here are some of the benefits you get out of using VPN.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
I’d definitely recommend using ExpressVPN with Kodi, given that they have optimized their apps to work as smooth as possible with Kodi addons. They also have a 7-day refund policy just in case you’re not overly convinced. Here’s my list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2018.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install Eurosport Player on Kodi – Wrap Up
That’s all you need to know about how to setup Eurosport Player on Kodi. Given that the Player isn’t currently supported on as many devices as sports fans would like, installing the addon helps fix the compatibility issue. Just in case you do run into any issues, please let us know by leaving a comment below.