Another plugin I plan on installing on my phone is ESPN3. You’re not a real sports fan unless you have the best sports streaming channels on the market. ESPN3 is an incredibly popular sports channel in the United States. However, due to go-restrictions, the US locals are the only ones benefiting from the channel’s services.
Turns out, if I subscribe to a VPN service provider, I can bypass the restrictions imposed on ESPN3 and install the service on Kodi. I’ll let you in on everything and walk you through the whole set-up process. You’ll be streaming your favorite sports events on ESPN3 on Kodi in no time.
How to Install ESPN3 on Kodi
How to Install ESPN3 on Kodi
I will show you how to install ESPN3 on FireStick, PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or any other device you have set up the Kodi app. But, keep in mind that this particular ESPN Kodi addon requires you to sign in using an American cable subscription. Otherwise, you will not gain access to premium content. If you live outside the USA, you also need to use a VPN connection to get an American IP address. Nevertheless, here’s how to configure the ESPN3 on Kodi.
- Launch the Kodi application.
- Second, select addons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon in the top-left corner.
- Go for ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Addons.
- Then click on ‘Video Addons.’
- Look for ‘EPSN 3’ and click on it -> Install.
- Wait for the ESPN 3 Addon Enabled notification.
- Head back to the Kodi home screen.
- Select the ‘Addons’ tab.
- ESPN 3, as well as other apps, will appear here.
- You will now have to authenticate your account with a cable provider.
- After signing in, you get to access and watch ESPN3 on Kodi.
Another way would be to download the official ESPN3 add-on and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository.’
Best VPN for Kodi
If you so happen to be in the US, this article might not interest you. However, if you are outside the US, you’ll need all the help you can get. Luckily, all you need is a VPN subscription to unblock geo-restricted Kodi add-ons. While unblocking content is a huge benefit, there’s a lot more that a VPN can do.
- Unblock Kodi Add-ons: Many geo-restricted Kodi add-ins can be used anywhere with a VPN connection. Once connected to a VPN server, you gain that server’s IP address. As a result, you get to access all the content based in the country where the server you connected to is.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: If your connection suddenly drops while streaming or downloading, you should know that your ISP is responsible for that. Using VPN, however, doesn’t allow that to happen. When connected to a VPN, your ISP cannot throttle your internet speed.
- Privacy and Security: When you reroute your traffic through a server, your traffic goes through an encryption process. This helps secure your data and keep it away from third parties.
- VPN Applications: VPN companies offer user-friendly VPN apps on all platforms PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick. You don’t have to be a tech genius to figure out how the apps operate.
ExpressVPN is a highly secure provider with a lot of impressive features to offer its customers. So, if you are searching for a VPN that can secure your access to the internet, ExpressVPN is the perfect fit. Not only will you unblock all sorts of add-ons on Kodi but also gain anonymity and online security. In case you want to check other providers, the table below can help you narrow down your options.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install ESPN3 on Kodi – Wrap Up
Enjoy watching full live streaming sporting events and replays on ESPN 3 with a valid cable provider, including football, baseball, cricket, soccer, and basketball events. Let me know which VPN you wish to subscribe to in the comments below.