TVAddons is down. That means you can no longer install addons from the Fusion repository. Whether the TVAddons.ag website will come back up is yet to be seen. The bottom line is that fusion.tvaddons.ag is no longer working. Luckily, the Fusion repo isn’t the only source of official and third-party Kodi addons. In this guide, you can find all the necessary instructions for installing 4 alternative TVaddons replacements. These are the official Kodi Addon-On Repo, SuperRepo, KodiNerds Repo, and Kodil repo. The installation tutorials can basically be used on any device you have setup Kodi on. This includes your PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, and Amazon FireStick.
: TVAddon’s Fusion repository is working again. You can install it by following this guide
. Additionally, the TVAddons team have released a new tool called Git Browser
which basically allows users to install Kodi addons without having to add any sources.
TVAddons Down – Best Alternatives for TVAddon Fusion
Best VPN for Kodi
Many Kodi add-ons only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, and Russia. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want, anywhere you want, you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi add-ons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can stream whichever addon you want, wherever you are.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to set up a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Kodi Add-on Repository – Best TVAddons Replacement
This is the repository for all official Kodi plugins. You can find legal addons for watching sports, movies, TV shows, and live channels. In short, if you want to use Kodi safe in the knowledge that you’re not breaking any laws, only use addons available in the Kodi Add-on repository. The official Kodi repo comes pre-installed with the Kodi app so you don’t have to manually set it up yourself. Here’s how you can install video addons using Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Click on Video Addons and then select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
This is one of the few unofficial repositories that contains Kodi addons that are legal and safe to use. Here’s how to install it.
- First, download the Kodi Nerds zip file from here.
- Launch Kodi and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ and locate the Zip file you had downloaded earlier. It should be called repository.kodinerds-6.0.0.zip.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose KodiNerds.net Addons -> Video Addons.
SuperRepo – TVAddons Alternatives
How to Install Superrepo on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
SuperRepo is an unofficial Kodi repository that you could use to install various third-party add-ons. It contains a comprehensive list of video addons, skins, and programs. SuperRepo is also constantly updated. Here’s how you can install SuperRepo on Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- Open Kodi
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on Unknown sources.
- When the warning message appears, click Yes.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://srp.nu/”.
- Name it ‘Superrepo’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to Add-ons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Super Repo -> Krypton -> All.
- Select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip and install it.
Will TVAddons Fusion Come Back?
At this point, it’s hard to tell. There is a lot of speculation about why the TVAddons.ag website was taken down in the first place. Some claim it was because of a copyright lawsuit while others have stated that the TVAddons developers are simply making some major changes in the background. Only time will tell. In the meantime, use any of the three alternatives repositories above to install all your favorite Kodi addons.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.