When it comes to watching American basketball games, there’s no better plugin than the official NBA League Pass on Kodi. The add-on includes live games, archives, and NBA TV. To access the NBA addon, you need a valid NBA League Pass subscription, as well as, a VPN to even get to the subscription phase. In the guide below, I will explain to you how you can install NBA League Pass on Kodi with the help of a VPN service provider.
How to Install NBA League Pass Kodi Addon
Install Official NBA League Pass Kodi Addon
If you want to watch NBA on Kodi, you will have to install the NBA League Pass addon. Remember that you will need a valid NBA League Pass subscription for the plugin to work. In case you don’t already have one, you can sign up at the official NBA LP webpage.
- First, activate your Kodi app and then head on over to ‘Addons.’
- Click on the Package Installer Icon when you find it.
- After that, select ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Then comes, NBA League Pass -> Install.
- Now, wait until you the NBA League Pass Addon Enabled notification shows up.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen to select the ‘Addons’ tab.
- Every video addon you install will appear here, including NBA League Pass.
As an alternative method, you can download the official NBA League Pass add-on and then install it by selecting ‘Install from Zip File’ and not ‘Install from repository.’
Get More Content – Use VPN with Kodi
There are Kodi addons that only work in specific geographical regions. Geo-restrictions prohibit users from accessing content that is not in the same place as their physical location. But, with virtual relocation, you get to bypass those regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on Kodi plugins. Here are some of the benefits you get when using a VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Kodi Add-ons: If you get a VPN subscription, you’ll be able to access all sorts of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow.
- Helpful VPN Applications: Most VPN companies design VPN apps that agree with users’ lack of technical background.
- Prevent ISP Throttling: With the help of a VPN subscription, your ISP will longer throttle your Internet speed. Normally, that’s what an ISP does, but you get to avoid that once you connect to a VPN server.
- More Security: A VPN can encrypt your data and secure your online presence in a way no third party can access.
After trying out several VPNs, I found ExpressVPN to be the one with the most facilities for Kodi. This provider creates a private and encrypted digital tunnel where Kodi users get to escape ISPs. Plus, the company owns optimized servers that run fantastically with Kodi add-ons. No logs are kept with this VPN subscription, which means you’ll stay secure with all of your Kodi activities. Here’s a reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2019 in the table in case ExpressVPN wasn’t to your liking.
Last Updated 2 Days Ago
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
How to Install NBA League Pass Kodi Addon – Wrap Up
Now, there’s a high probability that you come across third-party add-ons that allow you to stream NBA games on Kodi for free. However, that doesn’t mean they’ll provide you with good quality. Most of these free streaming opportunities are of poor quality, which is why you should never trust free options.
Such add-ons might not even be legal for usage. I suggest that you pay for the official NBA League Pass Kodi plugin and avoid potential risks. Your goal is to stream basketball games not get involved in legal issues. Let me know if this guide was helpful to you by sharing your thoughts in the comment section below.